Wardrobe question

Tools    

Hoping someone might know... in the movie school of scoundrels, Michael Clark Duncan wears a dark sueded/lether coat with fur trim. Does anyone know the desiner of that coat or any other info about it?

Sorry I know it may be an unusal question but it is for a gift and I have been looking for hours for one similar with no luck... thought google had all

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
This probably doesn't help, and I haven't seen the movie, but the Costume Designer was Louise Mingenbach. She may have designed it or picked it up at Ross Dress For Less.

This probably doesn't help, and I haven't seen the movie, but the Costume Designer was Louise Mingenbach. She may have designed it or picked it up at Ross Dress For Less.
Thanks for the reply but I did find that out from trusty IMDB. It was a dead end.

this prolly wont help but i did a quick search and came across
Thanks for the reply but I already hit that one too... keep em coming though. Has to be info somewhere...... Looking under the couch right now

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Do you have a photo? I realize you can't post images until you have 10 posts, but you could e-mail or PM the coat "link" because I coudn't find a photo myself. Or maybe you could list the times when he's wearing it in the movie for those who have it.

Good thing you said something because the way I rememberd it and how it actually looks is diff. Anyway here it is. Please let me know if you all find one i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp157/movieflick/the_coat.jpg