What are your favorite foods/drinks?

Tools    

I love dried kiwi slices, coffee, chocolate, yogurt, nuts, dates, granola, granola bars. That’s about it.
I only eat a limited amount of foods too. Some might think I'm picky but I say I'm discerning!

I love these:
Most any fruit, pasta (meatless), whole grain oat muffins (that I make myself), homemade bread (yes I make that too), iced mochas with almond milk and baking cocoa (which I make with my espresso machine) and pizza (but only if I make it myself, most other pizza ranges from OK to why bother)...Oh and I like quality handcrafted beer (and yes I make that too!)...& certain top brands of ice cream (never have made that but I probably should!)

I only eat a limited amount of foods too. Some might think I'm picky but I say I'm discerning!

I love these:
Most any fruit, pasta (meatless), whole grain oat muffins (that I make myself), homemade bread (yes I make that too), iced mochas with almond milk and baking cocoa (which I make with my espresso machine) and pizza (but only if I make it myself, most other pizza ranges from OK to why bother)...Oh and I like quality handcrafted beer (and yes I make that too!)...& certain top brands of ice cream (never have made that but I probably should!)
What a yummy diet. Only thing I wouldn’t touch is beer, which I have never liked.

You do eat meat though don’t you? Seems to me you would like fish too. If I’m at a restaurant I would probably eat fish.

What a yummy diet. Only thing I wouldn’t touch is beer, which I have never liked.

You do eat meat though don’t you? Seems to me you would like fish too. If I’m at a restaurant I would probably eat fish.
I thought you were a vegetarian? I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't eat red meat, fish or pork. Sometimes I will cook with bacon bits. Occasionally I'll have chicken strips or barbecued chicken breast, that's what I had at a 4th of July barbecue.

I thought you were a vegetarian? I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't eat red meat, fish or pork. Sometimes I will cook with bacon bits. Occasionally I'll have chicken strips or barbecued chicken breast, that's what I had at a 4th of July barbecue.
Strictly speaking, I’m a pescatarian. But I can’t remember the last time I actually ate fish. Must be years. Yes, I’m a vegetarian.

Strictly speaking, I’m a pescatarian. But I can’t remember the last time I actually ate fish. Must be years. Yes, I’m a vegetarian.
As soon as I replied to you I remembered that I do like smoked salmon.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist

But there are two major rules:

.) Ketchup must be from HEINZ.

.) Coke must be in a CAN.