Roses are redder
Bluer am I
Seeing you kissed by that charming French guy
The dogs and the cat, they missed you too
Barney's still mad you dropped him, he ate your shoe
The distance, my dear, has been such a barrier
Next time you want an adventure, just land on a carrier
-George W Bush

i dont know about that poem, did you make it up????

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Me too. Or Arthritis, either way my joints win.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by gummo
i think i am getting carpal tunnel syndrome.

Head for the LIIIIIGHT!

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Zeiken
i just bought a sick trenchcoat at a thrift store for 5 bucks. Stokage...
woah that's awesome, whenever I go to a thrift store all I find is really weird clothes nobody wants. Like ties with tiny father christmas' that are all blurred out, or big fluerescent scarves, or really small shoes, or umbrellas with holes in it (ok maybe that was a one off, or so the store guy told me).

My point is........wait what is my point.......perhaps I have no point. Perfect for the nothing thread eh?

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Ultimate_Thrill
ahhhh this is my favourite thread: Seinfeld, Melted Cheese and Nothingness.

FRANK: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows opon him, I realized there had to be another way!

KRAMER: What happened to the doll?

FRANK: It was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born. "A Festivus for the rest of us!"

KRAMER: That musta been some kind of doll.

FRANK: She was.

-from The Strike
I miss Seinfeld and I love that episode. remember at the end where George has to try to pin his dad in a wrestling match, I think it was the feat of strength or something. I almost cried when the last episode aired, but the wicked Greenday song may have had some input to that.

i just bought a sick trenchcoat at a thrift store for 5 bucks. Stokage...
I do a lot of shopping at thrift stores. I find a bunch of cool stuff there. I bought a trivial pursuit game for $2 once. I buy books there. I got this t-shirt that says "I drink, therefore I am" I buy lots of stuff.

i'm buying a tee-shirt that says, "If I gave a ***** what you thought, would I wear a shirt that says **** Off!?!

i bought a shirt for a friend today, it says "Jesus Rocks" and has Jesus playing a guitar. My friend is on a big religious and spiritual quest and also plays guitar, i thought he would like this shirt.

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
I miss Seinfeld and I love that episode. remember at the end where George has to try to pin his dad in a wrestling match, I think it was the feat of strength or something. I almost cried when the last episode aired, but the wicked Greenday song may have had some input to that.
SpoOkY what's your fave episode? I luved the Greenday song in the finale. It was a nice little touch. Yeah I'm the biggest Seinfeld freak. I can watch one episode over and over again and still laugh at every joke. Don't know of any other show that has that much charm! I'm looking forward to getting the Season 1, 2 and 3 on dvd. The extras look great!!

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
I use a dandruff shampoo everyday and I can't help feeling that if I stop using it or run out my dandruff will return.

I'm DOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWN with corn.

Arresting your development
Yo - there was a problem, and you solved it
Check out the thread while Cabbage Head resolves it

nothing is not being here but still posting...