My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

I've been really wanting to get into Spader's work as of late, since I recently watched the season of The Office with his character, and he is just fantastic. He did look like quite the looker in that screenshot of yours, too.
Spader might be making one more appearance on this list.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Luke, Cool Hand Luke

Paul Newman hits the list again as a career criminal who refuses to reform to life in a rural farm prison.
*THUD*

Cool Hand Luke. Gave me heart palpitations.

Scott Favor, My Own Private Idaho

Keanu Reeves gave a charismatic performance as a bisexual hustler who has sex with men to support himself and piss off his wealthy father.

Gregory Larkin, The Mirror has Two Faces

Jeff Bridges finds a perfect balance of nerdy and sexy playing a college professor who enters into a platonic marriage with another professor (Barbra Streisand).

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Keanu Reeves gave a charismatic performance as a bisexual hustler who has sex with men to support himself and piss off his wealthy father.
Sadly I have yet to see this but was that after his motorbike accident?

Harold Cooper, The Big Chill

Kevin Kline created one of his sexiest characters here, the owner of a shoe franchise who is reunited with a group of friends from college after the suicide of one of their own. This character takes on an added sexiness when he agrees to do something extraordinary for one of his friends at the behest of his wife, Sarah (Glenn Close).

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I tend to think Keanu Reeves is pretty good in anything, but I was always so drawn to his portrayal of Don John in Branagh's Much Ado About Nothing.

I tend to think Keanu Reeves is pretty good in anything, but I was always so drawn to his portrayal of Don John in Branagh's Much Ado About Nothing.

Never seen it, I'll have to check it out...may I also say that it's nice to see someone around here not bashing Keanu...he's a favorite punching bag around here.

Sheriff Bart, Blazing Saddles

The late Cleavon Little brought serious sexy to this comic gem of a performance as the black Sheriff sent to Rock Ridge by the Governor (Mel Brooks) to upset the citizens, but Bart actually turns out to be the smartest character in the movie, even bamboozling local Mata Hari Lily Von Schtupp (Madeline Kahn).

Nick Marshall, What Women Want

Mel Gibson only had one opportunity to go pure romantic leading man and he nailed it in this 2000 comedy about an advertising executive, confirmed bachelor, and divorced father who gets partially electrocuted and when he comes out of it, he is able to hear what all women are thinking. Love this movie and Mel is smoking hot in it.

Christopher Knight, Real Genius

I miss this Val Kilmer too...Val was unbelievably sexy in this overly complex comedy as a brilliant but fun-loving college student who has an important invention of his stolen by a slimy professor (William Atherton).

Lt. Gabriel Cash, Tango & Cash

Kurt Russell hits the list again as a smoking hot detective who, along with his partner (Sylvester Stallone) must work to clear his name.

Billy Clyde Puckett, Semi Tough

Burt Reynolds was fun and sexy as a pro football player in denial about his true feelings about one of his roommates (Jill Clayburgh).

Wade "Cry Baby" Walker, Cry Baby

Even though he didn't do his own singing, Johnny Depp was sex on legs as a tough hood who falls for a good girl (Amy Locane) in this off the wall John Waters musical comedy.

Phil Conners, Groundhog Day

Bill Murray hits the list for the first time as a reporter who goes to Puxtawney, PA to cover the Groundhog Day ceremonies and finds himself in a time warp where he can't escape February 2nd.