Donate generously to a worthy cause...

Tools    

BANNED
Hi, folks!

I'm starting a new fund to raise money to send Silver Bullet safely away to a lunatic asylum where he can be well looked after for the rest of his days (as the poor fellow is obviously out of his friggin' mind). So please donate generously to this worthy cause and help keep society safe and clean.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

BANNED
Er . . . not really!

The money goes to the fund (currently managed by me) which, in turn, goes to the institution to which we expect to commit you!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Django
Er . . . not really!

The money goes to the fund (currently managed by me) which, in turn, goes to the institution to which we expect to commit you!
And you wonder why people don't like you........

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

BANNED
Well, at least I don't go around screaming obscenities into people's faces!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Hey, Leave my Tourettes Syndrome out of this!

"You are undoubtedly one of the most self-absorbed, arrogant, pompous jackasses I have ever encountered"

"...you are biased, intolerant, racist, hostile and just plain assholic!"

"You are a completely biased, prejudiced individual with a pathetical one-dimensional frame of mind--you are so narrow, conventional and just, flat-out boring, that you make me sick!"

BANNED
None of that constitutes an obscenity!

(Qualifier: Upon reflection, I admit that they weren't exactly pleasant words to say. However, these words were uttered under extreme provocation and don't even come close to the sorts of things others have said to me!)

BANNED
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Hey, Leave my Tourettes Syndrome out of this!
Actually, I was referring to Silver Bullet!

BANNED
Whoaa... easy with the adulation...

I am having a nervous breakdance
My donation:

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Heavy Dick... and donation....
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dick.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1610   Click image for larger version

Name:	money.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	1612  

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

None of that constitutes an obscenity!

(Qualifier: Upon reflection, I admit that they weren't exactly pleasant words to say. However, these words were uttered under extreme provocation and don't even come close to the sorts of things others have said to me!)
That's at least consistent, not taking responsibility for you own reactions to what people say, saying things back makes you just as silly as them.

Something to keep you occupied SB..........while Django is collecting donations................
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	beach.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	1623  

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Holy crap, Nikki, we have got to start chatting more.
You too, Pidd, you great hunk of spunk.