Movie or TV series about a family of terrorists?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I remember seeing advertisements for a TV show, or maybe a movie, about an Arabic terrorism family that is living in the US but secretly planning a terrorist attack.

I wanted to watch it but just forgot about it, and cannot find it now. Does anyone know the name, or does this sound familiar?

I watched a trailer for Tyrant, but it doesn't look like it. The one I am thinking of is set in the US I'm quite sure, where as this looks to be set in a different country completely. Also it seems the violence is politically motivated, or where as I recall the violence being more religiously motivated.

Okay thanks, but that doesn't look like it either.

Was it comedy or serious? How are you certain it is set in the USA? Anything else you can tell us?

'24' tv series Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer, Director of Field Ops for the Counter-Terrorist Unit of Los Angeles, races against the clock to subvert terrorist plots and save his nation from ultimate disaster.
Creators: Robert Cochran, Joel Surnow
Stars: Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Carlos Bernard | See full cast & crew »

It puts the lotion in the basket....
Four Lyons?

I would have guessed Four Lions, but the terrorists are not a family, they are a cell (okay two are cousins). The main character has a wife and son, and a brother, but none of these are terrorists. The brother is a devout Muslim who is opposed to terrorism. And they all live in the UK, not the USA.
But the cell, not the family, is secretly planning a terrorist attack.
(But hey, it could be that the OP is misremembering, and maybe Four Lions is the film he is looking for)