Alien Vs. Predator

Tools    

I'm really excited about this movie, it comes out around august 13 right? Anyway, they could have actually tried to get a little better known actors.... I mean half of those actors could be hobos off the street... you never know with that weird director. The movie might be good, might be bad, i have no idea, I have a good feeling about this movie, but I am still wondering if it will upset me.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by jrs
You're talking like it's Catwoman. There is no way that this will come close to being a bad flick.
nono, you misunderstand...Alien Vs Predator looks like a cool movie, I'm SOOOO gonna see it. I was responding to the idea of Chucky Vs. Leprechaun. there is no way that will come close to being a GOOD flick!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

You ready? You look ready.
I think so.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I thought it would be about 14A... Dunno.

lol no one can confirm rating on AvP? i comes out in a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by jrs
Yes..... it's rated PG-13 for violence, language, horror images, slime, and gore.
Slime??

*sighs* why couldnt they just put it in the trailers or something. Even on the posters it doesnt even have a rating.

Originally Posted by Zzat
*sighs* why couldnt they just put it in the trailers or something. Even on the posters it doesnt even have a rating.

The MPAA officially gave it a rating as of today.

The closest to it a "15" (see symbol below) for the following reasons:

No-one younger than 15 may see a ‘15’ film in a cinema.
Theme

Language
There may be frequent use of strong language; the strongest terms (eg ‘****’) are only rarely acceptable. Continued aggressive use of strong language and sexual abuse is unacceptable.

Nudity
There are no constraints on nudity in a non-sexual or educational context.

Sex
Sexual activity and nudity may be portrayed but without strong detail. The depiction of casual sex should be handled responsibly. There may be occasional strong verbal references to sexual behaviour.

Violence
Violence may be strong but may not dwell on the infliction of pain, and of injuries. Scenes of sexual violence must be discreet and brief.

Imitable techniques
Dangerous combat techniques such as ear claps, head-butts and blows to the neck are unlikely to be acceptable. There may be no emphasis on the use of easily accessible lethal weapons (in particular, knives).

Horror
Sustained or detailed infliction of pain or injury is unacceptable.

Drugs
Drug taking may be shown but clear instructive detail is unacceptable. The film as a whole must not promote or encourage drug use
Attached Images

has anyone else seen the trailer in theaters yet, it's even on TV now

gotta love the good 'ol US of A

there's a good DL at AVP-Movie.com, check that out

I myself never got caught in the hype. I still plan on seeing the movie.