Best Comic Book Movie?

Tools    

Spiderman by far. Batman (Begins) comes in second.

Definitely Superman Returns by far. Just got the DVD the other day, and the specials and extra features on it are awesome - worth every penny for sure.

Spiderman 2

Originally Posted by osSig
Definitely Superman Returns by far. Just got the DVD the other day, and the specials and extra features on it are awesome - worth every penny for sure.
The problem with this film is they seemed to use cgi's in it when they could have used a blue screen and it can be easy to spot for some people.

Batman Begins gets my vote. Bale was awesome as Bruce Wayne. I can't wait for the next one.

I've been looking forward to the Powerman movie for ages. Anyone know if it's still being made ?

Visit my movie forum below made 4U!
Spiderman 1 and 2
Batman Begins
Superman Returns
Elektra, Daredevil & Fantastic Four were ok
Hulk Not bad. Didnt like the villian though.
V for Vendetta - Not really a superhero but I consider him as one.

Seems that the remakes are making are making it big.

Hulk 2 is going to be brand new. It will not be a continuation and Eric Banna may not play the part of Bruce Banner.

I dunno. I really liked Spider Man and Fantastic 4. The Hulk wasn't that bad either.

Spiderman 1 & 2
Batman

If A History of Violence counts, then it gets my vote. It was so "un-comicbooky" I didn't even know it was a graphic novel until months after it came out.

Movie Forums Extra
I'm sick of those comic book movies but if I have to choose I would say Spiderman

Yesterday's Jam
Batman Begins or X2.

Hm.. I'm not sure whether you could say Sin City was one, but if it was then that too. Graphic Novels.. like comics for big people

I would have to say if I have three definite favorite comic movies and that would have to be Spiderman, X-men, and Sin City. I saw spiderman because even though they werent all that true to the comic books and whatnot they still did a hell of a job and pulled it off big time. Toby plays an awesome peter. I mean the two are one and the same. And so far the story and acting have been very well done too despite the fact that I dont like kristen dunset anymore but thats beside the point. I also say X-men for the same reason. It wasnt very true to the comic but still worked very well in my opinion. The actors were well selected and the plot very well planed out. And I say Sin City because it was very very true to the comic, down to a lot of right on lines they hit in the movie. And the actors they picked were amazingly right on to the characters they played in the movie. I spoke my peace and i am done.

Three films spring to mind: Sin City, Batman Begins and 300. For me, they're the absolute best. I also loved X2 and Conan the Barbarian, and the first Blade and Superman Returns are pretty decent.

On a side note, when they get around to bringing Captain America to life, I hope it's in an Avengers movie. That would be cool. But not until they've introduced the mighty Thor in his own movie first.

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
Spiderman 1 & 2
V for Vendetta
X-Men 1,2, & 3
Fantastic Four

Maybe I have bad taste or something, but I despised Fantastic Four and I couldn't really sit through Hulk.

I classify comic books and superhero movies differently. For example, my favorite (and THE best) adaptation of a comic book or a graphic novel is Sin City. IMO, there can't be much argument. It was true to form and beautifully done. The casting was perfect, and I really got the feel that it was a comic book brought to life.

As far as the best superhero movie goes, the Spiderman series is my personal favorite. Batman Begins is close, but I'll have to see the sequel before I can say it's better than Spiderman 1 and 2.

"I am."

Movie Forums Extra
i like Sin City