What is the dumber alien from movies?

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Zontar
Incidentally, did anyone else think that the tripods looked like giant, armored Martians themselves? What with the sphincters into which the humans got pulled, and the hige alien mucus discharge at the end when they entered the tripod? Could a tripod be some sort of bioengineered Martian?
They did kind of resemble that, but while I don't think it was a bioengineered Martian persay, it was certainly cybernetic in nature. I'd like to think it was a giant animal on their planet, but I doubt it. :P

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Originally Posted by Zontar
Are you saying that an astronaut can't get locked in a closet?
Did you see the door that the Alien was locked in? The sliding wooden door, they are easily breakable. So Yes, an astronaut cannot get locked in that pantry door.

Suspect's Reviews

Everyone keeps coming back to that pantry door. I admit, it was a dumb idea, especially since the same director thinks that a mentally and physically handicapped Adrienne Brody can smash and tunnel through the floor of a very strongly built house.

Still, it would seem that the aliens were very physically weak. The only arguments against that were when the alien held up the asthmatic son, and when he jumped really far off the roof.

It's easier to hold a heavy object stationary than walk around with it, and I think the alien couldn't get very far at all carrying that kid, and that kind of handicapp in a fight is exactly why he put the kid down.

As for the long jump, he (?) only had to carry his own body weight through the jump. An ant can carry fifty times it's body weight, which is about the same as what? a paperclip? It's all relative.

I think that the aliens in both movies were entering the physically debilitating phase of their scientific study. The point where they were completely dependant upon their technology and had lost all need for physical labor. In past science fiction this often led to an age of cloning for the sake of immortality, which eventually began to degrade each new generation of clones.

nothing can be worse than signs.
the aliens in scary movie 3 were way better.

The dumbest are the aliens from the Alien saga. Really, they have to have a queen lay an egg. Then, the egg hatches, and a spider has to find a host. It deposits an egg, which gestates, then emerges while killing it's bio-incubator. So, how could they flourish in any environment?

They grow to full-size within hours, have acid blood (top of their food chain, with no natural predators), and don't seem to eat. They just kill because they're programmed for it, and take whomever else they can to be used as a host. They're so violent and perfect, they'd kill eveything around them in a matter of months. Then, they'd have no hosts, and they'd all die.

I'm assuming, of course, one of those spiders can't impregnate one of its one. If they could, then the Aliens wouldn't pursue humans so aggressively.

The dumbest alien is that little rascal that's played in Cheech and Chong and Born in East L.A.. I mean, COME ON!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.