Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Feels like a wholesome Friday night film (hopefully). I do miss my horror, but what can one do.

Loved it! Very Breakfast Club.

Feels like a wholesome Friday night film (hopefully). I do miss my horror, but what can one do.
Very good reviews.

I expect to like this — very much my kind of thing on paper. A members’ preview is also always nice.

This was excellent. Hüller sure is phenomenal. A film that leaves one utterly breathless. Then again, I find that ‘the banality of evil’-type films tend to work for me.
Noticed that Hüller has a strange, waddling gait here — intentional, I assume, as she doesn’t seem to do this elsewhere (I’ve been watching her since Anatomy of a Fall). The flashes were a bit confusing, and I wasn’t sure why there were subtitles in the scene where the girl plays the piano as there was no singing. How are we supposed to know what the words relate to, are these her thoughts? Strange.

That's some bad hat, Harry.
It's a Yorgos Lanthimos theme in my house at the moment.

Over the past few days I have been watching through the Tremors franchise. I watched the original Tremors movie on Wedesday for the first time and I have now already finished the first 5 movies. I plan to watch the final 2 tonight.

Never actually seen this. Find Glazer confusing. First this, then Under the Skin, then The Zone of Interest? Just how?

Very strange film. I quite like the shock factor, and of course it feels even more taboo nowadays, but I guess I do enjoy that.

Basic Instinct