Which DVD should I buy?

Tools    

I thought it would be good (assuming there isnt one already) to get help on which DVD to buy when faced with a choice

For me, i dont which to get...
24: Seasons 1, 2, 3 or Buffy Seasons 2/3

i really cant tell you its up to you but i would pick 24

Bad Morther****er
I will preface this with the fact that I'm not a Buffy fan, but I'd go with 24.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I don't know which to get: "24" seasons 1, 2 and 3 or "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" seasons 2 and 3?
That's an easy choice: "Curb Your Enthusiasm" seasons one and two.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
That's an easy choice: "Curb Your Enthusiasm" seasons one and two.
yeah thats what i would pick. or i would get the ali G show season 1

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I vote Trailer park boys seasons one through 3. (if you're not from canada I doubt you've heard of this show)

ok if i get a vote i would pick Dead Like Me Season 1

Guardian of Red Swingline Stapler
I am a 24 fan, so would have to vote towards those sets. But to be honest, I have never watched Buffy, so can't give a comparison. Go with what tugs at you most.

Originally Posted by Zzat
ok if i get a vote i would pick Dead Like Me Season 1

Whoa....his choices were 24 and Curb your Enthusiasm. But if one of them was DLM Season 1.....that too would be my choice.

OK, thanks im gona get 24

Now how about:
Bubba Ho-Tep and Escape From New York
or
Shaun of the Dead and Dawn of the Dead
or
Star Wars

please bear in mind they're not all released

Originally Posted by jrs
Whoa....his choices were 24 and Curb your Enthusiasm. But if one of them was DLM Season 1.....that too would be my choice.
i dont see him saying Curb Your Enthusiasm

Which should i get? Bit of Trouble picking
Who Framed Roger Rabbit or Scarface?

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Scarface..... it's a classic. I'm not saying Who Framed Roger Rabbit, wasn't a great piece of live action/animation crossover. But I think Scarface is a better film.

DePalma's Scarface is a hunk of bloody, coked-up crap, woefully overrated and even silly upon reflection decades later. Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is a timeless classic full of clever humor and inventive ideas.

I dunno, it's hard to say.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I dunno, it's hard to say.
Damn i thought you would know the answer.