Avatars & Profile Banners: The Making of . . .

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
OK destiny I will wait for my LOVABLE Martian Leader!!

I will use one of the avatars I'm sure not sure which one.

martian leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I am actually using several of them... just not here
hehe I know. You've mentioned it before. Something tells me I wouldn't want to go to any of those boards.

Although, I do know of this one horror message board that you would love. It's like 20 plus boards, attached to one, because they have separate boards, for separate types of horror movies. From John Carpenter, Stephen King, foreign horror, and then all of those gore type movies that I avoid. There are many there. I haven't been to that board in forever. That one, or the classic horror board that I joined years ago. Hell, I don't have enough time to.

If I ever do get into another board, besides the two I am on now, it will be the Turner Classic Movies board. Are you yawning yet?!?

OK, Martian. There is a chance I may need to send that video off to be reformatted. It depends on where those scenes are in the video. I haven't checked it yet. If I have to send it off, that means that I'll have them ready for you by tomorrow afternoon. Just so you know.

Hi Can someone use this video to make three avatars for me?

First off the Martian Leader is the on in the purple robe.

Here is the video.

The first avatar I want is when the Martian Leader is coming down from above.

The second avatar is where the Martian Leader is giving this face below.

The third avatar i want is right near the end where we see a close up of the Martian Leader. He is sort of smirking. LOL

If anyone can do these I will be very great full. I LOVE THE MARTIAN LEADER!!

Thank you

martian leader
I almost forgot about you.

"I'll be right back!"

First were these, and they are nice, but the bulk of them are again too large of a file size. I can work some of them down enough, but one of them won't be worth crap, once I make it 241kb.

These work.

I can work these down, more than likely. I've done that Ironman avatar before.

Unfortunately, the best one is the one that is too huge. I doubt it looks worth anything once it is small enough to fit. I can still try, though. Maybe using my own film again will work.
~ That was a funny scene.

I'll fiddle with these maybe late tonight. I still have a few from your other post to work down.

I've made a few for Halloween, classic horror films, but there's a good chance I want those, so I'm not posting them.

thanks des for editing those. its a real shame about the indy one. thats the greatest scene. do u know the backstory to that?
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Des is truly sick
Well, I did wake to a sinus infection yesterday.

Thank you, hun!

OK Mr. Martian. This video is rather dark. See one of the video stills, compared to your posted picture . . .

I am lightening each still up, so that they look better.

Here is your third request.

thanks des for editing those. its a real shame about the indy one.
Not a problem. I'll try my movie later tonight. Mine worked better on that Animal House scene. You never know, I suppose.

thats the greatest scene. do u know the backstory to that?
I don't suppose I do. Do share.

Well, on the Cairo set of Raiders, Harrison Ford came down with food poisoning, just at the time that he was called to engage in an extended fight scene with a swordsman dressed in black. Suffering and not up for a lengthy filming, Ford suggested that Indy make a gesture of weary exasperation, then shoot the attacking swordsman instead. Turned out to be a legendary scene.

Nope, I didn't know that. It's cool. That happens from time to time, in different movies, and TV shows. Whether it be a blooper, a last minute idea, or a quick one liner that someone comes up with. They are usually better than the script.

Yeah completely. I do alot of improv myself. Take classes at the Groundlings, captain of my improv team in high school. Some of the stuff that comes out when u go for it are pure gold. Really fun. All of Christopher Guest's movies are fully improvised. Its pretty amazing.

Yep, actually that was one. This is mine . . .

Then yours . . .

I'll give you one guess on if the file size of either of these is small enough!

Mine is smaller than your's, and I have more scene in mine. I'll make your's, using my movie, later on.

hey, i was wondering if you had The Blues Brothers in your collection and if so, if you could grab the part between 49:9 and 49:13 where he says "were on a mission from god" i'd preciate it. thanks!

hey, i was wondering if you had The Blues Brothers in your collection and if so, if you could grab the part between 49:9 and 49:13 where he says "were on a mission from god" i'd preciate it. thanks!
What happened to the pictures you posted before? Give them back, dude. I would have snagged them early this morning, but I was busy puking over some medicine that didn't like me. I can't wait to start my steroids next week.

Now, I made this thread for the people who wanted to know how to make these for themselves, or to take requests. You're not bothering me, hun. STOP IT!

As far as that scene goes, no I don't have that movie, but that scene may be at You-tube. I'll check in a bit. I may also have it recorded off of cable.

What happened to the pictures you posted before? Give them back, dude. I would have snagged them early this morning, but I was busy puking over some medicine that didn't like me. I can't wait to start my steroids next week.
Oh man! Are you ok? thats awful. Been there. Not a fun place.

Now, I made this thread for the people who wanted to know how to make these for themselves, or to take requests. You're not bothering me, hun. STOP IT!
Haha alright. I will. I just feel bad asking you for so much stuff.

As far as that scene goes, no I don't have that movie, but that scene may be at You-tube. I'll check in a bit. I may also have it recorded off of cable.
Thanks that would be awesome.