The Caption Contest

Tools    

Good ones Holden, here's a couple more...

"Pull ups are much easier when you use your imagination... observe".

--or--

Excerpt from the Boston Globe, circa 1952:

Deputy Carmichael of the Boston City Police Department shows off his new prototype of his newest invention, the Twirly-thing-ama-bob, or as he affectionately calls, "My Thingy".
"My dream is to have every single officer on the beat to hold on to my Thingy". Says Carmichael , "All I need is to figure out what I can put on my Thingy to make it twirl, then it will be complete and ready for patenting". When I mentioned to Deputy Carmichael that his Thingy looks like a plain old bent rod to me, he replied, "Well, nobody's perfect".
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

"Has anyone seen my weights?"
I know it's corny...

Lets put a smile on that block
(Southern US accent)
"Now i warned you woman.....when i asked for NO sugar in my coffee....i MEANT NO SUGAR......this is gonna hurt me more than it is you...."

"You've been a naughty girl havent you.... "

"and let that be a warning to the rest of you...sticks!"

"ah, this lovely specimen is about to give us a rare glimpse of the 'mating dance of the royal canadian pole-bender.'"

A novel adaptation.
"My names Ron, and I suffer from the rare, and debilitating "extremely long connected thumbs" disease."

"I used to have to use a size 15, but ever since I tried Slimfast, I'm a size 8!"

The Fat of the Mailbox
"Don't make me say it again woman. Get in the kitchen and bake me some pie!"

21st century digital boy
"If I ever find the punks that bent my stick..."

"Ranger Bob suddenly gained the strength of 10 grinches, plus 2!"

"See, I can hit myself on the head with this steel pole, and it doesn't break! My head, that is..."

"In other news: A hideously deformed Bruce Campbell attacked campers at Yosemite National Park with a metal stick."

Only seconds later, the "invisible" rope broke, as did Deputy John's dream of becoming a trapeze artist.