Word Association

Tools    

Jaws
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore

Originally Posted by nebbit
Ok, I have an accent fair dinkum
lol, I have absolutely no clue what you just said. I looked it up and it's slang for real or something in Australia?

Shark

Originally Posted by Escape
lol, I have absolutely no clue what you just said. I looked it up and it's slang for real or something in Australia?
Yes it is slang you little lamington

Cobber

Originally Posted by nebbit
Yes it is slang you little lamington

Cobber

So now I'm a little "square shaped piece of sponge cake dipped in chocolate and then rolled in desiccated coconut."

Corn

So now I'm a little "square shaped piece of sponge cake dipped in chocolate and then rolled in desiccated coconut."

Corn
That's a whole lot better than what I normally call you.

Children - of the

Aww but they are so sweet and yummy don't get your nickers in a knot

Kids

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Parents

You ready? You look ready.
Love
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza