Batman Begins (2005)
V for Vendetta (2005)
The Dark Knight (2008)
Watchmen (2009)
Super (2010)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
Dredd (2012)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

After the recent superhero bashing we've done, I decided to come up with my favorite (live-action) superhero films. I know I will lose some credibility with some of my "super, serious film buff buddies" because of some of these choices, but a man can't change how he feels, can he?

I could also lose some credibility with those who are genre sticklers, but I can live with that.

JJ, don't forget Kick Ass 1&2, and Mystery Men is a pretty funny superhero comedy.
Also, there's this movie that looks hilarious but I have not seen: Blankman (1994)
I would also say Spiderman (2002), and Batman Returns are legit.

Let the night air cool you off
JJ, don't forget Kick Ass 1&2, and Mystery Men is a pretty funny superhero comedy.
Also, there's this movie that looks hilarious but I have not seen: Blankman (1994)
I would also say Spiderman (2002), and Batman Returns are legit.
I wasn't a huge fan of the first Kick Ass, and I haven't seen the sequel or Mystery Men. I haven't seen Spiderman or Batman Returns recently enough to include them, but I wore out those VHS tapes when I was a lad.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I just saw my Spanish teacher from high school - I always had (have) the biggest crush on her.. I saw her today, and as I approached her, I heard a woman's voice "I had you, too" and it was a girl from my graduating class.. I think I'll go there more often, instead of waiting til the fridge is empty. She got married after I graduated, but a majority of marriages end up in divorces anyway, so I can wait

I like all of the songs that start with the letter F
I've seen so many different tracklists that I don't know if you are making a reference going over my head, or if you are just saying you only like six of the songs.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I've seen so many different tracklists that I don't know if you are making a reference going over my head, or if you are just saying you only like six of the songs.
Just saying that there area a lot of songs on there that start with the letter F, and they're all good. I'm not sure what's my favorite is, but I really like the album as a whole.

Just saying that there area a lot of songs on there that start with the letter F, and they're all good. I'm not sure what's my favorite is, but I really like the album as a whole.
Are you generally a Kanye fan?

Yep, though considering I listen to rap too, I'm racist against myself.