TV Shows That Should Never Have Been Canceled!

Tools    

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
My name is earl and a belgian serie 'Van vlees en bloed' and 'het eiland', but I don't think any of you know those 2..

Het Eiland is like 'the office' I think, I am not sure, never saw 'the office', great show though.

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I am so pi$$ed that My Name Is Earl has been cancelled!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im hoping that dvd sales and the buzz surrounding T4 will make the big wigs bring back SCC, that show should never of got cancelled IMO and im soooo annoyed with the ending!! If it was a cliffhanger for the 3rd series that would be ok but for the end of the series that sucks arse!

I'll never understand why they sent Vicki back to her cabinet forever.

drawn together and harvey birdman attorney at law

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

I'll never understand why they sent Vicki back to her cabinet forever.
Holy crap!! I had all but forgotten about Small Wonder.

For those saying that Pushing Daisies was canceled, cheer up, ABC brought it back.

The only show I continue to rally for is Journeyman. Out of all the new shows from two years ago, NBC had one of the most promising shows. Sure, it had many similarities to Quantam Leap, but it was very well written. Of course, it could've been that crappy slot right behind Heroes.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Happy New Year from Philly!
I am going to go old school and obvious on everyone and say the original Star Trek
http://www.wired.com/entertainment/h...=1&slideView=9

A link to the 10 cheesiest Star Trek creatures. Enjoy!

I Am Registered And So Can You!
Arrested Development
Arrested Development
Arrested Development
Pushing Daisies
Futurama

And too many more to list. As I was being poisoned by second hand Baccalaureate yesterday, I was thinking of all the BAD BAD (and I don't mean so bad it's good) television that is kept on the air, and all the good television that gets canceled.

The only thing this poor excuse for television is good for is blog material...or just jokes in general.

If I didn't joke about it, I don't know what I would do.

Six years after getting axed by Fox, Futurama is being resurrected on Comedy Central.

A spokesperson for 20th Century Fox Television confirms that the cable net has ordered 26 new episodes of Matt Groening and David X. Cohen's late, great animated series to air beginning in 2010. The studio cites Futurama's "blockbuster" performance on DVD and in reruns on Comedy Central as the reason for its rebirth.

"When we brought back Family Guy several years ago, everyone said that it was a once in a lifetime thing -- that canceled series stay canceled and cannot be revived,"

20th Century Fox TV Chairmen Gary Newman and Dana Walden said in a joint statement.

"But Futurama was another series that fans simply demanded we bring back, and we couldn’t have been happier when Matt and David agreed that there were many more stories yet to tell."

Adds Groening....

"We’re thrilled Futurama is coming back. We now have only 25,766 episodes to make before we catch up with Bender and Fry in the year 3000."

Source: EW.com

Is it really true that Pushing Daisies is actually coming back after all?
Reported back in April, ABC this summer had planned to air the remaining episodes of Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money in the Saturday 10pm/9pm Central timeslot.

But Pushing Daisies has been cancelled and is NOT returning to the Fall schedule lineup.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Reported back in April, ABC this summer had planned to air the remaining episodes of Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money in the Saturday 10pm/9pm Central timeslot.

But Pushing Daisies has been cancelled and is NOT returning to the Fall schedule lineup.
D'oh! That's right, sorry for getting hopes up.

Just thought of another show that is not exactly well known, The Tick! It only lasted 8 episodes on Fox.

I Am Registered And So Can You!
Okay I am not sure if ANYONE is going to remember this show at all (and I am not sure it counts since it was based on a comic book), but I really think it was one of the most intelligent animated series I have ever seen, and it only had (I believe) 12 episodes in all.

So:

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

It is such a shame that Pushing Daisies has been cancelled me and the wife love that show!

My number two TV shows for this are without a doubt:

Dark Angel

Joan of Arcadia

Dark Angel ended on a huge cliffhanger, and Joan of Arcadia was finally getting into the real meat of its themes and story when it abruptly ended, never to be picked up again. My mind goes crazy thinking how awesome Season 3 for either show would have been (both having lasted only two seasons).

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100