MoFo Hall of Fame

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
How many are you holding out for, raul? Just curious.
I was shooting for 40. In about a week or so, if we don't get that many, I'll consider not waiting for the 40.

So I've decided to close the books on the votes, barring someone submitting a list in the next couple days. I'm going to announce the 10 that made it in a few days or so.

I just found this thread. Was the list ever finalized? I'd be curious to know who made it.
Yeah, there's a thread somewhere around here. Segal came in second, right after Orson Welles.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Yeah, there's a thread somewhere around here. Segal came in second, right after Orson Welles.

For anybody that wants to know, I have the results, but I haven't yet posted them because I have been very busy. And actually, I had half forgotten about it as well. But I really do hope to display the results soon.

Steven Spielberg (Director)
Alfred Hitchcock (Director)
Stanley Kubrick (Director)
Clint Eastwood (Actor/Director/Composer)
Bette Davis (Actress)
Clark Gable (Actor)
Orson Welles (Actor/Director)
Ed Wood (Director)
John Wayne (Actor)
Robert Evans (Producer)