What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

hit or miss. if ur into cosmic jive, though, it might blow ur mind.
Thanks for being speedy to reply and (more importantly) brief - I have been known to do the odd interplanetary foxtrot so might give him a go at some point I shall put on my dancing shoes - they're red you know

Thanks for being speedy to reply and (more importantly) brief - I have been known to do the odd interplanetary foxtrot so might give him a go at some point I shall put on my dancing shoes - they're red you know

Make sure you watch Labyrinth afterwards.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Just found the group, Margaritas Podridas. At first I thought they sounded like 90's Helium, a personal favorite (and total crush) of mine. In another track they seem to pick up on the better parts of Courtney Hole *cough* without all the crap, such as Courtney Hole. Vocals jump around from soft mumble melodies to guttural howls that Kurt Cobain would be proud of. There's a lot of Joan Jett/The Runaways punk fallback here as I listen to more tracks. Individually, songs seem out of time but I'm OK with that considering the vibe I'm picking up so far is varied. The following track, I think, is a good sample of that. Gosh, so much reminds me of early Nirvana too, down to the guitar tone and effects. Whether that's intentional or the ignorant following of a producer's nudging, it's still interesting. Anyway. Check them out if you're curious.

EDIT
With lyrics such as, "Stop touching my butt and touch my heart" how could you go wrong??

EDIT 2
Quick comparison:
The Runaways - Cherry Bomb

Margaritas Podridas - Malign

Blatant? Influence? Not sure yet, but I'm still liking their overall stuff.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Another bump for my current curiosity: Margaritas Podrigas - Margaritas (live on KEXP)
I'm glad to see the kids are still rocking out and breaking things.

@ynwtf - I'll see your Margaritas Podrigas and raise you a Kælan Mikla (as you missed it in the song tourney)...

Mine definitely has a yummer drummer