Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Peggy Lipton from Mod Squad days - almost 50 years ago.

Peggy Lipton went to my high school, (before I went there).

This might just do nobody any good.
Up until last year I hadn't realized she was Rashida Jones' mom, which was pretty obvious once I saw them side to side.

Well, I thought she made a super-sexy nun in Sister Act (yeah, yeah, I know -- leave me alone) but I'm not sure I've seen her in anything else. Anyway, Wendy Makkena:

I didn't realize Kate Mara was such a babe until I saw Shooter yesterday. I thought her attractive in HOC, but not overly so.

Up until last year I hadn't realized she was Rashida Jones' mom, which was pretty obvious once I saw them side to side.
Yeah, they're both so fine that I refuse to pick one over the other. After all, why should I?

Zoey Deutch, daughter of actress Lea Thompson and director Howard Deutch, she's been in movies like Beautiful Creatures (2013), and, more recently, Why Him?:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dont know who that is, dadg, but she is incredibly pretty.

Her mother played Michael J. Fox's mother in the Back to the Future series. She was also, unfortunately, in Howard the Duck but she looked smoking hot in it. She was in many movies throughout the 80's and the 90's and starred in a TV-series called Caroline in the City. Good actress.
Lea in Back to the Future

Lea in Some Kind of Wonderful

Deutch is very, very cute. I know she's in Richard Linklater's last movie, Everybody Wants Some, which I haven't seen.

I saw an interview where she talked about seeing her mom, uh... get together with Howard the Duck, so she seems cool.

Speaking of celebrity's kids - Margaret Qualley

Andie MacDowell's daughter which was another "yeah, duh" moment from me. She's probably best know for her glorious freak out in The Nice Guys and she did okay in The Leftovers.

Before the MacDowell connection i just thought of her as Emma Roberts combined with Kristen Stewart.

Deutch is very, very cute. I know she's in Richard Linklater's last movie, Everybody Wants Some, which I haven't seen.

I saw an interview where she talked about seeing her mom, uh... get together with Howard the Duck, so she seems cool.

Speaking of celebrity's kids - Margaret Qualley

Andie MacDowell's daughter which was another "yeah, duh" moment from me. She's probably best know for her glorious freak out in The Nice Guys and she did okay in The Leftovers.

Before the MacDowell connection i just thought of her as Emma Roberts combined with Kristen Stewart.
She's nice, and completely unfamiliar to me. It's quite funny that I like Qualley, Deutch and Dakota Johnson but never fancied their mums .

She's nice, and completely unfamiliar to me. It's quite funny that I like Qualley, Deutch and Dakota Johnson but never fancied their mums .
Hmm... yeah, agreed.

Going further down the family line - Riley Keough, aka, Elvis' granddaughter.

Good actress on her way to great. Check out The Girlfriend Experience for proof.

Also known for Mad Max: Fury Road, American Honey and It Comes At Night (super hyped for that last one).

Stunning women. I wouldnt like to be a man with connie's death stare. My cojones would wither

I dont think I've seen her in anything. She just came up on my art deco page.

Another one I've never seen before but wow. Tala Birell

Wow, he's really slimmed down.