East Asia Corner

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, I'm unfamiliar with her work. Yet.

Seriously, though, I will watch the YouTube video when I get back home.

EDIT: On second thought, does it talk about some abuse/mistreatment? Because if that's so, I'd rather not watch it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Why are you doing this giiiiiiiiiirl? She's so stunning on the left. On the right...

Wut? Another one?

Yep, I realize they still have some light makeup on in the left pics, but that's about alright. Why would they ruin themselves like this? Then again, if that makes them happy...

This one looks great on both. So it is possible to wear a heavy makeup and not look like a dutch wife!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wit's a 'Dutch wife'?

Wit's a 'Dutch wife'?
An inflatable sex doll.
Are you joshing or serious? I can never tell with you, Min.

Thanks. I've never heard that before. Makes much more sense than that other comment.

Thanks. I've never heard that before. Makes much more sense than that other comment.
What other comment?
The one about ovens. Nevermind.

So did anyone get chocolate poisoning the other day?

I think it almost stereotypical for gurl in asian countries wearing heavy and thick makeup. Almost not recognized my sister at her wedding lol

too long; didn't watch but...

inb4 Nobita's accent is like 10/10

Of course, you can't make a generalization and say all black people are like that, but still, them "gangstas" have to be the most ridiculous subculture ever. There of course happen to be them white gangtas, but the whole thing started with blacks. At least they popularized hoodies. So comfy!

Yuta's just being diplomatic but the point is ppl cant just generalize and oversimplify thing like it was nothing.
At the end show the nobita's video take too toxic in conclusion where he out the bomb without context. Instead of legit racist, I think the guy just want to say that dont push your political agenda/problem into his peaceloving japan but end up being ignorance jerk