Random Youtube Video Tournament

Tools    

The video of that girl is just sad. She's not funny, and you can clearly see her mouth moving.

Did you even watch the Terry Fator video? He does all different impressions of actual singers.
Apparently she is usually pretty vulgar and was told she couldn't do her routine, so she had to improvise with clean stuff. She was on Tosh.o, she wasn't as bad there as she is in that video.

I watched some of it. It didn't do much for me. Also, I like David Copperfield. I've seen him live. The choice was easy for me.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Please don't abandon this SC. I prefer your type of Fascism to GBG's
Don't worry. I have no intention of taking over this tournament. If SC wants to quit, he'll have to find someone else to take it over.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
MATCH 1
Pet Interviews - Guinea Pig - (1 minute 44 seconds)

MATCH 2
The Best of Terry Fator *13 SONGS* (Good Audio Quality) - (9 minutes 59 seconds)

MATCH 3
Bill Engvall - Stupid People (Here's Your Sign) - (7 minutes 46 seconds)

MATCH 4
Iron Man vs The Incredible Hulk - (4 minutes 45 seconds)

MATCH 5
Batman vs Iron Man trailer (Christian Bale vs Robert Downey Jr.) - (2 minutes 41 seconds)

MATCH 6
The Firm - Star Trekkin' (3 minutes 33 seconds)

MATCH 7
Here Comes The Spider-Man ('Spider-Man Theme'-Michael Buble) HD (3 minutes 01 seconds)

MATCH 8
WALL-E Vignettes (4 minutes 57 seconds)

1. How to Piss Off a Frog - (26 seconds)

2. The Best of Terry Fator *13 SONGS* (Good Audio Quality) - (9 minutes 59 seconds)

3. Bill Engvall - Stupid People (Here's Your Sign) - (7 minutes 46 seconds)

4. Wolverine vs The Incredible Hulk Trailer (Hugh Jackman vs Edward Norton) - (2 minutes 4 seconds)

5. Batman vs Iron Man trailer (Christian Bale vs Robert Downey Jr.) - (2 minutes 41 seconds)

6. Torville & Dean - "Bolero" - '84 Olympics - HQ (4 minutes 34 seconds)

7. AutoTrader Helps The Dukes Find A New Car (2 minutes 12 seconds)

8. Heat Miser & Snow Miser HD (3 minutes 39 seconds)

I didn't mean which one of us is supposed to be Randy Marsh in the video. I meant who's Randy Marsh in real life? I've never heard of him.

Camo, I told you to keep your votes in one post. I don't wanna go insane.