What's Your Least Favorite/Most Hated Movie... and Why?

Tools    

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Ignoring the gun-fu, it's an incredibly cheesy movie, but I feel like SOMEONE had to eventually take that oppressive government trope and dial it up to 11 with "sense offense".
Oh, I am fully aware of it's cheesiness, but there's something about the way the story is told that makes it so I don't mind it that much, it's just one of those things I can't seem to put my thumb on how they do it.

Welcome to the human race...
Oh really? I wouldn't have pegged you for that.
I'm just full of surprises.

Ignoring the gun-fu, it's an incredibly cheesy movie, but I feel like SOMEONE had to eventually take that oppressive government trope and dial it up to 11 with "sense offense".
Well, yeah, it's a mishmash of pretty much every dystopian trope there is and it looks like a pretty unapologetic Matrix rip-off on the surface. It's not like the "sense offence" thing was especially new - as I recall, it was THX-1138 that originally introduced the concept of a dystopia where citizens must take medication to dull their emotions. In any case, if it's such a cheesy movie, then imagine how bad Ultraviolet must be if people who liked Equilibrium thought it was atrocious?

then imagine how bad Ultraviolet must be if people who liked Equilibrium thought it was atrocious?
Hey, don't go putting words in my mouth, I am fully aware that Equilibrium is a dumb movie, I just enjoy watching it as more of a guilty pleasure.

Hey, don't go putting words in my mouth, I am fully aware that Equilibrium is a dumb movie, I just enjoy watching it as more of a guilty pleasure.
I'm not putting words in your mouth, this was supposed to be in response to Omnizoa so as to seriously illustrate why Ultraviolet is so bad (since they seem to have a rather low opinion of Equilibrium in the first place, yet still seems to think that clips of Ultraviolet don't make it seem as bad as Aeon Flux).

I'm not putting words in your mouth, this was supposed to be in response to Omnizoa so as to seriously illustrate why Ultraviolet is so bad (since they seem to have a rather low opinion of Equilibrium in the first place, yet still seems to think that clips of Ultraviolet don't make it seem as bad as Aeon Flux).
Okay then, my bad.

The way I see it though, Aeon Flux was awful, but at the very least I could forget about it, but with Ultraviolet, I get a headache just thinking about it, every moment of bad acting, every terriblely done action sequence, every single horrendus visual effect. ]

Fortunately, I don't seem to remember too much about either film, but I remember enough to know that neither one is really worth a second chance.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
THX-1138
I have not seen that.

since they seem to have a rather low opinion of Equilibrium in the first place,
Not really, I like it. It's just a very mixed opinions movie.

yet still seems to think that clips of Ultraviolet don't make it seem as bad as Aeon Flux
I haven't seen either of those movies so I frequently confuse the two.

I never thought I would walk out of a movie that co-starred Meg Tilly, but I walked out on "Sleep With Me." The characters were just so annoying.