MOFO Movie Tournament: Bracket 3

Tools    

Make that positive rep given: 89.62%, negative rep given: 10.38%...

Apparently some people here feel I contribute something of value, contrary to your previous claim, wintertriangle.

Oh, and I didn't neg rep you for that last little jab you made, so rest easy.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
the downloaded version of Diaboliques i snatched is loading a file error on the subs. i'm trying to get it to work - i updated my VLC because there was a bug on the old version, but it still won't load the subs. i don't know what to do because i don't understand computers. if anyone can help, send me a PM or something. that'd be great.

sorry i couldn't vote tonight. i'm going to go to bed now, i'm tired.

the downloaded version of Diaboliques i snatched is loading a file error on the subs. i'm trying to get it to work - i updated my VLC because there was a bug on the old version, but it still won't load the subs. i don't know what to do because i don't understand computers. if anyone can help, send me a PM or something. that'd be great.

sorry i couldn't vote tonight. i'm going to go to bed now, i'm tired.
You didn't think of asking me for help, huh? Seeing as I know exactly which version you downloaded and which files you have. I'll send you a PM. And for those who might encounter this in the future, one of the files was rarred, you have to unrar this to get at the sub.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."