What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Out of interest n3wt what did you make of Red? I was really quite disappointed with it. I was expecting it to be really good fun and it just didn't happen.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really enjoyed it, this was my third viewing of it and I still think its a great film, very enjoyable.

Last night we watched,

Alphadog

Sherlock Holmes

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Its an ok film HK mate not the best bank robbing film ive seen

Last night we watched The Dark... Im glad I didnt buy it, put it that way.

Today we watched Avatar and Zombieland

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think Statham is awesome in Lock Stock, Snatch, Transporter, Death Race and Crank 1 & 2 and The Expendables ofcourse but in The Bank Job I wasnt sold, its an ok film but not his best.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
As I enjoyed 30 Days of Night, its a pretty decent Vampire movie (which is pretty rare these days) I picked up the sequel last night 30 Days of Night: Dark Days. For the sequel I will give it 5 out of 5, terrible. I watched them both back to back and really, they are like two completely different films the 2nd doesnt stay true to the first film at all and the acting and locations were just awfull. After looking online I see that it was straight to DVD and I can see why. Sometimes blind buying pays off but this really was a BAD choice on my part and for that I bow my head in shame.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
last nights lineup was

Traitor (2008)

A Few Good Men (1992)

Sahara (2005)

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
A recent movie conversation at the office sparked a Costner craving, so over the last three nights I've watched:

(This movie specifically came up in the conversation. I'd forgotten how funny it actually is. Plus I love the cameo from a certain musician...)

(This one also specifically came up in the conversation. Not a great movie but better than its reputation suggests)

I don't care what anybody thinks, I like him. I think I'll watch A Perfect World tonight. If I continue the marathon, I've got ten more KC movies in my collection to watch before I'm done.
KC flicks i'd reccomend :

No Way Out (1987)

The Company Men (2011)