Better Call Saul...whatcha think?

Tools    

Ma'am. Also a writer and fan of BCS. It;s gonna be a hoot.
I like her already!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I like her already!
That's Mama Yoda.

Hmmm I think she's a fan but maybe it was wishful thinking. Mama Yods - if you're not a fan I think you need a binge watch!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
That's Mama Yoda.

Hmmm I think she's a fan but maybe it was wishful thinking. Mama Yods - if you're not a fan I think you need a binge watch!
i'm sure she is - i know she's a big Breaking Bad fan

i'm sure she is - i know she's a big Breaking Bad fan
Are you slippin Jimmy fan, Ash? I'm so going to be pushing that thread. I rewatch every night waiting for the next ep and crave debriefings.

who is slippin Jimmy?
Saul Goodman in BCS. Really well written show, and deat writes a hell of a lot about it so I'm glad he had a change of heart here. It's where he and I became buddies on imdb.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Saul Goodman in BCS. Really well written show, and deat writes a hell of a lot about it so I'm glad he had a change of heart here. It's where he and I became buddies on imdb.
oh i'm sorry! i've watched all of Breaking Bad, but i haven't watched Better Call Saul - yet! i might get caught up before the new season starts. my husband is a fan. i tried to watch it when it first came out and i wasn't in love with the first couple episodes, then it fell on the wayside - but now that it's on Netflix, i've been meaning to try again.

Are you slippin Jimmy fan, Ash? I'm so going to be pushing that thread. I rewatch every night waiting for the next ep and crave debriefings.
I'm a Gene fan because his scenes make me crave black coffee and cinnamon rolls.

I'm a Gene fan because his scenes make me crave black coffee and cinnamon rolls.
I like Gene but feel dreadfully sorry for him.

oh i'm sorry! i've watched all of Breaking Bad, but i haven't watched Better Call Saul - yet! i might get caught up before the new season starts. my husband is a fan. i tried to watch it when it first came out and i wasn't in love with the first couple episodes, then it fell on the wayside - but now that it's on Netflix, i've been meaning to try again.
Really good show. On par with Breaking Bad and, if you ask some of us, a tad bit BETTER than Breaking Bad even. No joke. You even get to see Saul's life before and AFTER Breaking Bad, so it's a prequel and sequel in one.

Jono going cray cray on Michael at a press junket

Really good show. On par with Breaking Bad and, if you ask some of us, a tad bit BETTER than Breaking Bad even. No joke. You even get to see Saul's life before and AFTER Breaking Bad, so it's a prequel and sequel in one.
I think it's better because it's on now, but totally different show, ash. Will probably work well as a binge watch.

I like Gene but feel dreadfully sorry for him.
Well, he DOES have a nice, cozy-looking home and gets to be a boss of his own joint...and is sitting on Walt's 7% he earned from doing business with him so he's not doing TOO badly. Well...we don't want to spoil anyone.

urghhh no I really feel bad for Jimmy Saul Gene. What a spectacular fall from grace. I didnt even recognise him in the ep 1 opening scene.

LOL where have these been hiding during hiatus. Saul's ads

Ha! Just found this online:

who is slippin Jimmy?
Let's just say that if he offers to sell you Rolex real cheap....RUN!

Let's just say that if he offers to sell you Rolex real cheap....RUN!
LOL. S'all good, man.

urghhh no I really feel bad for Jimmy Saul Gene. What a spectacular fall from grace. I didnt even recognise him in the ep 1 opening scene.
Address unknown. Not even a trace of you. I was a fool to not see that you were solid gone.

Well, his future isn't set in stone. All those cold opens are leading toward something, for good or ill. Plus, remember the fan speculation about Kim's hometown being so close to Omaha? Perhaps she moved back there and Jimmy will pay her a visit. Perhaps there could be a reconciliation between the two. Gould and Gilligan stated once that they thought that Jimmy as a better person than Walt, so if they could give WALT a "happy" ending (given his circumstances) and, given that BCS is much more lighthearted than BB, it's entirely possible that Jimmy could get a somewhat happy ending with Kim.

My personal ending for Jimmy is one where he finds a way to be a low key lawyer under a different name and return to Elder Law, his true calling. I've maintained that since Season 1--this NEEDS to be his ending...in my view, at least.

So, don't give up hope! Jimmy might get a somewhat happy ending.

LOL. S'all good, man.
The names "S'all. S'all good, man!"