What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently sat down after a very long day out with the kids, went to the local park and then went to visit my Grandmother and put her wheelchair together for her. Im now home waiting for dinner to cook and tablets to work

Just sitting in an empty house. My sister Bethany went out with a few of her high school friends and of course little siscouldn't tag along.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
watching my newborn wake up and wonder what she is thinking, talking to one of my besties on yahoo, and thinking what to cook tonite!!

i think i know what Jules is thinking... new diaper time!!

debating on what to get the rugrat for his bday... iphone I'm thinking just which one grrrr...

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
i think i know what Jules is thinking... new diaper time!!
Is that a smell-o-rama message?

I'm going to watch something by myself. Brenda has a 99s meeting after school and I don't pick up Sarah from the airport for about four hours. I'll probably be watching the seventh, eighth and ninth hours of The Human Condition (1959). I might pause it once in awhile to check on my MoFo fantasy baseball team.

cooking tilapia! yum....

I heard the 4 has problems with reception something to do with the chip. so it drops calls.... then I have no idea after that.
The iPhone 4 can drop calls if the bottom left corner is held in a certain way (where the antenna point is). Apparently this problem only effects 2% of iPhones and can be cured by using an iPhone bumper (protective case) which is now provided by Apple free of charge since the problem went mass public.

Trust me, get the iPhone 4, its the best option by a mile, getting a 3Gs mean IOS 4 with no multitasking. The "antenagade" issue has been blown out of proportion by the press and Apple haterz.

Anyways, thats just my advice to you, certainly id recommend you watch Apples press conference in relation to the antenna issues (the companies CEO explains the issue) which in fact effects all mobile devices.

Heres a link to the press conference video presented by Apple CEO Steve Jobs. Its starts off with a rather silly song, but keep watching.

Female Jungle Poster
Getting ready to wash up for the night. Hoping for a good movie on TV tonight while I'm snuggled up.

Patting myself on the back for not buying any junk food today. (But we all know I will tomorrow.)

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~