\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just had a nice lunch and im really wanting a coffee and some custard creams

Hope the pain killers have kicked in n3wt

How is your wife?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hope the pain killers have kicked in n3wt

How is your wife?
They are working great now thanks nebbs

My wife is 100% now thank god, she went to the supermarket with her mum today for the first time since it happened and she was very nervous about the fact it could happen again but luckerly it hasnt and she is doing great. We have been reading up on what has been happening to her and everything that has happened to her over the last few years, passing out, finding herself on the floor etc all point to epilepsy so this is shocking to hear but she is a very strong person to be able to deal with it so we are just waiting to see a specailist now to see if she has and what we can do. Thankyou for asking about Jules

Right now im chilling on the couch waiting to go and collect my son from school then were off to football practise, he went last week for the first time and he is in the team for over 5's and he loves it

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Hey N3wt, I hope your wife is ok. My wife has passed out a bunch of times, usually after having stomach pains. I've heard her call my name and then THUMP--I've picked her up off the bathroom floor more than once. Her eyes roll up in her head, and she looks dead for a a minute, till she starts snorting and breathing again and it takes a few minutes for her to be able to stand up. Have to examine her head for bruises to make sure she didn't hit it. Scares the living S^&% out of me every time. Glad to see you're seeing the docs. Hope all goes well

They are working great now thanks nebbs

My wife is 100% now thank god, she went to the supermarket with her mum today for the first time since it happened and she was very nervous about the fact it could happen again but luckerly it hasnt and she is doing great. We have been reading up on what has been happening to her and everything that has happened to her over the last few years, passing out, finding herself on the floor etc all point to epilepsy so this is shocking to hear but she is a very strong person to be able to deal with it so we are just waiting to see a specailist now to see if she has and what we can do. Thankyou for asking about Jules

Right now im chilling on the couch waiting to go and collect my son from school then were off to football practise, he went last week for the first time and he is in the team for over 5's and he loves it

The People's Republic of Clogher
Maria Sharapova's Legs (great name for a racehorse, that ) have just been knocked out of Wummeltin so I'll be taking no more than a passing interest again this year.

I'm sure that there are loads more leggy Russian sorts there but my heart has been broken enough!

Female Jungle Poster
Avoiding housework & e-mails.

About to curl up with a book.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hey N3wt, I hope your wife is ok. My wife has passed out a bunch of times, usually after having stomach pains. I've heard her call my name and then THUMP--I've picked her up off the bathroom floor more than once. Her eyes roll up in her head, and she looks dead for a a minute, till she starts snorting and breathing again and it takes a few minutes for her to be able to stand up. Have to examine her head for bruises to make sure she didn't hit it. Scares the living S^&% out of me every time. Glad to see you're seeing the docs. Hope all goes well
So sorry to hear that Earl hope your wife is ok afterwards. What causes it with your wife if you dont mind me asking? There is nothing that haunts you more than being unable to help your wife or children. It is the worst feeling in the world to feel helpless and unable to help them, it really cuts me up when these things happen.

Maria Sharapova's Legs (great name for a racehorse, that ) have just been knocked out of Wummeltin so I'll be taking no more than a passing interest again this year.

I'm sure that there are loads more leggy Russian sorts there but my heart has been broken enough!
I've seen nothing of Wimbledon this year (that's the first time that's ever happened. Between that and missing so many World Cup games, this is the worst summer ever for me) but wasn't she knocked out by Serena? Surely you can get excited by her?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Serena's lovely, isn't she? Beautiful girl, as is her big tall sister - They've got a fantastic attitude to the game, too, possibly because they've built a life away from tennis.

A bit like golf, I'm not really a devotee but I'll watch the big matches when they're on and but much prefer the women's game when it comes to tennis - and that's not just because of the likes of Miss Sharapova, Serena and various leggy Russian sorts in little dresses either.

Ferderererer is a fantastic athlete, for example, but the men's game is lost for me on television because they're too powerful. Everything is too explosive and quick whereas there's a bit more finesse with the women.

That, and the long legs and the little white dresses, anyway.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Don't forget the grunts. Love to hear those tennis gals grunt!

Serena's lovely, isn't she? Beautiful girl, as is her big tall sister - They've got a fantastic attitude to the game, too, possibly because they've built a life away from tennis.

A bit like golf, I'm not really a devotee but I'll watch the big matches when they're on and but much prefer the women's game when it comes to tennis - and that's not just because of the likes of Miss Sharapova, Serena and various leggy Russian sorts in little dresses either.

Ferderererer is a fantastic athlete, for example, but the men's game is lost for me on television because they're too powerful. Everything is too explosive and quick whereas there's a bit more finesse with the women.

That, and the long legs and the little white dresses, anyway.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just come in from having a little kick about with my son just around the corner from where we live. Were just going to have some dinner

My son is going on a school trip tomorrow so were making a nice packet lunch for him

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
not looking forward to physiotherapy session.

Female Jungle Poster
Posting a bit & considering taking a book down by the beach. It stays light here quite late at this time of year.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
not looking forward to physiotherapy session.
I dont envy you Dexter when I went through courses upon courses of physio it was murder

Im off to bed soon im completely knackered.

Female Jungle Poster
Wishing hubby would get out of the kitchen, so I can get my morning coffee refill.

Watching The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show morning cartoons.

I dont envy you Dexter when I went through courses upon courses of physio it was murder

Im off to bed soon im completely knackered.
Eating a sandwich and wondering what the word knackered means.