What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Black comedy/drama/musical, soundtrack by Ulver (one of my favorite bands), beautiful shots, why the hell didn't they release this outside region 2?

8/10

This was alright. Nothing special unless you are hardcore fo Sam Raimi, but still quite entertaining in many places. Never been too big. It wasn't as scary as I had been left to believe, but the concept is pretty creepy and the final scene is very elaborate and exciting. Didn't like what happen
WARNING: "DRAG ME TO HELL SPOILERS" spoilers below
Christine at the end, but I guess if you think about it from a morality standpoint, it sort of makes sense. I did feel sorry for her and didn't think she deserved to go to hell as she showed remorse for her actions. I really think they should have made Christine a little bit less likeable and sympathetic than they did if they were going to do that. But perhaps, maybe that's the effect they wanted. Still, I give this

It may sound offensive, and it is, but "Crippled Masters" is also a showcase of just how much ass can be kicked by a man with no arms and another with no legs. It would be a lie to say this film isn't exploitative but it's also empowering. The real-life disabled duo displays some genuinely impressive martial arts talent here and the awful American voice dubbing makes this film a guilty Kung-Fu treat.