Random Youtube Video Tournament

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't know if you want to fix it on the first page or not, but I added the time to the Banana Phone Minion video.

It doesn't really matter to me. I just included the times to make it easier for everyone else.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
4. Do not bother me or irritate me as I'm trying to run this.

5. Be warned that I usually run tournaments fast and it's possible that you could miss a round. Do not cry about it. You have been warned.

SC, Please remember that we need time to watch all of the videos in each round, and most of them are probably longer than most songs.
SC has clearly hired a lawyer to make those terms, i think we should back off gbg

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
SC has clearly hired a lawyer to make those terms, i think we should back off gbg
I wasn't talking about running the rounds too fast. I was talking about letting us watch the videos. 16 videos x 5 minutes each, (that's just a guesstimate of the average video), would be 80 minutes. That's almost an hour and a half just to watch the videos. If the round ends in an hour, people won't even be able to watch all of the videos.

I thought this was a valid request, not just me being annoying.

Can I change two of my videos?
It'll be the last time someone can.

What videos?

Get rid of Cool Guy has Chill Day and Pillow Fight, and replace them with these.

MUTO by BLU

Cows & Cows & Cows