Movie Career Interest

Tools    

Not unless you can have lots of explosions and CGI and crap to go with it and attract the right demographic.
Not the typical crap that I'd want to be cast in. Unless maybe it was Inception.

^What's your back up plan if you don't hit it off in film? I'm not being negitive *promise*, but I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life if it doesn't work out.

^What's your back up plan if you don't hit it off in film? I'm not being negitive *promise*, but I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life if it doesn't work out.
I assume your addressing Juno rite?
-----

My back-up plan is to stick with the acting/modeling plan for as long as it is giving me at least some work and then go to college to get a degree. I am only 16 years old so I have a lot of time to get back to college.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Wow! You're only 16? You're so ambitious, you must have a fantastic sense of direction with your life!
When I was 16 all I was thinking about was music! I had no clue what I wanted to do with my life, and it was pretty frustrating!

Good luck!

Wow! You're only 16? You're so ambitious, you must have a fantastic sense of direction with your life!
When I was 16 all I was thinking about was music! I had no clue what I wanted to do with my life, and it was pretty frustrating!

Good luck!
she's certainly a grade above for a 16 year old, intelligence, ambition etc.

I havent really changed since I was 16 but was never ambitious anyway.

Good luck!
she's certainly a grade above for a 16 year old, intelligence, ambition etc.

I havent really changed since I was 16 but was never ambitious anyway.
Thanks to both of you. I have always had this ambition and drive when it comes to things I feel are important and modeling & acting has always been one of those ambitions since I was about 4 years old.

Actually I was asking you, but Juno, you seem to have your ducks in a row, cheers.
Oh, sorry about that mate.
-----
Well I'm essentially editing for a living now anyway so there's no backup plan, the dream is that I progress onto bigger and bigger projects (preferably more features). Failure simply means that I continue working on projects that don't excite the taste buds quit as much.

Working as an editor is a little kinder (low risk) than trying to be an actor anyway, I know editors who work at the BBC 9 to 5, at entry level there's nothing especially ambitious about doing it.
---

I guess well see how things go, look at what changed in the 2 years since I started this topic too now. Id personally love more opportunities to direct, that the real dream, maybe il get that opportunity later. Unfortunately "everyone" wants to direct, and its juts not plausible.

You know what TNBT you keep working hard and you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Thank a bunch Juno,

I'm working and hoping to continue working in a sector that I love, film making is my love and life, I'm grateful for every second I get to do it.

As long as I'm alive, il be quietly plugging away. If my audience never exceeds my friends and family, I hope that I'm happy with my efforts and adventures in the end and that Ive had a blast trying, thats the dream folks.

---

I think the same goes for you, I agree with your friends that, that big smile is going to take you places

You have only one life to live yall. If you really want to be an actress, then by god try. Even if you fail, you won't regret it.

(This is one of the few universally true cliches without major logical fallacies embedded within.)

You have only one life to live yall. If you really want to be an actress, then by god try. Even if you fail, you won't regret it.

(This is one of the few universally true cliches without major logical fallacies embedded within.)
Amen to that.

I have always been told you can never achieve something without a little hard work involved.
A"int that the truth, I'm sure there'll be some rocky roads along the way. There's going to be times when your out there in California struggling to find work, low on cash and wishing you'd just taken a low risk, steady income job like your mates who get weekly paycheques.

But we have faith in ya Junebug

Besides, all these hardships go in your autobiography in 35 years.

One of of the reasons I hate the general population hating on actors because of the money they earn', the ones who have had to earn their rite to be in the business and on that kind of money have usually taken a risk prior.

Most of them started out as starving artists.

Not to get all Nietzsche on ya, but it's the will to power that's important. If something little gets in your way and you give up, you're a failure. If something huge gets in your way and you try to get through it but you fail in the process, you did all you could and are a better person for it.