I'll judge your taste in movies

Tools    

I was a little surprised that I saw that I had that in my Top 10 in that thread, but I can kinda understand it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I was a little surprised that I saw that I had that in my Top 10 in that thread, but I can kinda understand it.

Why were you surprised? You don't like it as much anymore? So what would you replace it with now?

Frankly, I don't even know why I've done all of this. Between this and my thread where I speak my thoughts no matter who's listening, I'm completely going off the deep end again.
Don't stop now! Me next!

Don't stop now! Me next!
Let's try it tomorrow. I'm getting bored with it right now.

From that top 100 countdown? Is it the first post with jack and jill in the top 20.. i only saw a few minutes of that movie and it was plenty.
So good you couldn't take anymore of it.

Let's try it tomorrow. I'm getting bored with it right now.

Let me see....

Omnizoa --

I don't know what Ink is. Sci-fi fantasy film. A mysterious creature steals a child's soul. Something to do with nightmares. Okay. Nightmares. And then you have Nightmare Before Christmas. And I also see Inception. So obviously you're fascinated by dreams.

Some childish stuff here. Toy Story. Monty Python. I assume you're young-ish. Teens to 20's. Well, you might be a little older. Your favorite films do kinda look like someone who has lived a bit longer. I assume you like to think of yourself as "different" since I see "DIFFERENT" in big letters on that Monty Python poster.

I don't know what Nausicaa is really about, though I've heard about it to death around here.

Black Dynamite.... The Dark Knight.... so you like a bit of violence. Black Dynamite -- that's that stupid, "humorous" movie I believe I watched with Honeykid. Monty Python. Hmmm. Are you British?

I suspect you've had some early traumas in your life. Maybe you were bullied? You still have an attachment to some childish things. I think you probably live for fantasy and escape. A dream world. You probably have a show-offy, eccentric personality. You believe in being cool. You have a wild side. You're kooky and you're always smiling. But at the same time, you're haunted by something horrific from your past. Like Ripley and her Aliens. You are into escapism. You see pretty colors so you don't have to see the gloomy grays and black and whites. And deep down, you're angry about something. You're very angry. You're ready to get your gun out and blow the whole place down. You're probably prone to getting angry fast and scaring people. But that's not a side of yourself that you really want to present. But you can and it's there.

Also of note is Black Dynamite and The Dark Knight sound kinda similar in a funny way.

Black / Dark

Dynamite / Knight -- it kinda rhymes.