THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Woke up at 4am. Drove to 7/11. Got my coffee. Now about to watch films like a MoFo.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Woke up at 4am. Drove to 7/11. Got my coffee. Now about to watch films like a MoFo.
What a MoFo.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Coffee! I'm about to have mine, but I'm driving to dunkin' donuts. They are cheap on Mondays. Then we are off to Blue Springs for some swimming in some really cold water.

Has anyone seen "The Fault In Our Stars" yet? I've read the book was unsure about the cast and trailer. (smh @ all the teenagers fangirling over Augustus Waters everywhere)

Just watched a poor game. The first one of the world cup that I've seen. Thinking about whether to suggest a commentary later tonight. You?

Just watched a poor game. The first one of the world cup that I've seen. Thinking about whether to suggest a commentary later tonight. You?
If you do, I might be able to join.

I'm doing good. Just grilled out yet again and went disc golfing. Fun times.

Good, albeit a bit in a funk. I think I might be getting sick. How you holding up Swan?
Hope you get better. I'm doing good. Just had second lunch. Trying to find a new desktop wallpaper. Found a good Stalker one, but I don't want to get sick of it and have it ruin the visual beauty of the shot.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I can't join on a commentary tonight. The wife and I are taking the dog to the dog park.

However, I'm really looking forward to some future commentaries. HK we need to do another one soon.

I can't wait for the Halloween commentary. Sounds like a ton of people will be doing it. Going to be epic.

My favorite so far has been Slumber Party Massacre. That was a blast. Also enjoyed my most recent one with Raul.

I do not recommend watching WR: Mysteries of the Organism with a family member.

Eraserhead and The Innocents getting Criterion releases in September?