New Trailers Here!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Trust you to give me creepy trailers in my witching hour, Monnom. They both look really good.

“I was cured, all right!”
The Villainess

Hell Yeah
Director: Jung Byung-gil (Confession of Murder, 2012)
Cast: Kim Ok-bin (Thirst), Shin Ha-kyun (Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance), Sung Joon, Kim Seo-hyung
Looking forward to this!!!

Screams. I love Bill Nighy, MonnoM. That looks stunning.

When is that out, MonnoM? I hadn't heard of that before now.

When is that out, MonnoM? I hadn't heard of that before now.
I have no idea. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

I have no idea. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.
Thank you. You're the best! I've had a love affair with japan since I was a little girl.

Strangely enough, when googling that after seeing your trailer there seem to be a few movies coming out called The Temple.

When that first started I thought it was going to be a japanese version of The Ruins.

Crone Wood

Camera Obscura

Battle of The Sexes

Good Time

Are those first two scary, MM? It;s that time again. Feeling a bit spooked. I have no idea why this happens at stupid o'clock.

Are those first two scary, MM? It;s that time again. Feeling a bit spooked. I have no idea why this happens at stupid o'clock.
Well, I think they're pretty tame. I'm thinking you'll think so too after watching them. If I'm wrong and they end up scaring you, I give you full permission to block me, forever. I'll even let you choose my user title before blocking me. That's how confident I am.

Well, I think they're pretty tame. I'm thinking you'll think so too after watching them. If I'm wrong and they end up scaring you, I give you full permission to block me, forever. I'll even let you choose my user title before blocking me. That's how confident I am.
LOL. I trust you. Will report back shortly. Usually it's only my nephew who manages to frighten me at this time, but he's a cruel lad .

They look promising so thanks for posting, MM. I shall refrain from blocking you, my friend.