The best film so far this year!!

Tools    

Why would you post three time in a row?
Honestly. Why would do that?

Learn to edit. Click the edit button!
Is it really as hard as you make it out to be?

It's one button! Click it!

Argh.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Why would you post three time in a row?
Honestly. Why would do that?

Learn to edit. Click the edit button!
Is it really as hard as you make it out to be?

It's one button! Click it!

Argh.
I'm terribly sorry, I guess I'm not perfect, I made mistake, so what? Dont take it so seriously

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
I think the best film so far this year would have to be The Matrix Reloaded, but my favorite comedy this year is American Wedding.
I think that Matrix Reloaded was one of the worst movies in this year so far, and American Wedding is everything, but a funny movie.Anyone got a comment??

Originally Posted by romi83
I think that Matrix Reloaded was one of the worst movies in this year so far, and American Wedding is everything, but a funny movie.Anyone got a comment??
Uh huh. I agree with the first part, but it's kind of an easy target. Everyone knows The Matrix is crap.

Do you know my poetry?
I think The Matrix Reloaded is probably the best action movie I HAVE EVER, EVER SEEN.It has great action, a great story, and is so much better than the first, even thought I loved the first one.This movie is just amazing, the stunts are jaw dropping,the special effects are the best I've ever seen.Its not like anything I've ever seen before.The Wachowski's wrote an Excellent screenplay that should be respected.For American Wedding, I'm seen so many comedies over the past 2 years, they all SUCK!Either I hated the story or I didn't laugh but when I saw American Wedding I laughed my ass off, and so did everybody in the theater, this is the best comedy I have seen in years.