Name the Actress

Tools    

She has done movies and tv but is best known for a 1970's television comedy that ran for four seasons
Then I’m never gonna know this. Bet @Gideon58 knows it.

Nice image! Love the flowers and how they are held. I'm mostly use to seeing her with dark hair. She had a tragic ending. Not wanting to guess though, just wanted to say love that image.

Nice image! Love the flowers and how they are held. I'm mostly use to seeing her with dark hair. She had a tragic ending. Not wanting to guess though, just wanted to say love that image.
She’s so beautiful. Saw her for the first time in a movie this weekend.

You know who it is so go ahead.

She’s so beautiful. Saw her for the first time in a movie this weekend.

You know who it is so go ahead.
The thing is I don't have the time to post one and I do believe in being a good sport. I'm actually just 'suited up' to go outside and work in 19 degree temps I'll check back later and guess if no one else has.

I'm back from freezing my toes off! I betcha thought I was going to say some other body part...butt that's warm

Linda Darnell (I'm pretty darn sure)...Stirch, what movie did you see her in?

I'm back from freezing my toes off! I betcha thought I was going to say some other body part...butt that's warm

Linda Darnell (I'm pretty darn sure)...Stirch, what movie did you see her in?
A Letter to Three Wives. She was terrific in it.

Don’t know your new one though she looks vaguely familiar.

A Letter to Three Wives. She was terrific in it.

Don’t know your new one though she looks vaguely familiar.
It's been a long time since I seen that movie, I'm glad to hear you watched an oldie

"Honey West" herself...
Anne Francis

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It's been a long time since I seen that movie, I'm glad to hear you watched an oldie
I know, right. It was a good choice too.

Anyone want to post a new photo? I don’t have time.