Donnie Darko: Director's Cut

Tools    

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Man...I freakin love this movie.

*gush*
Man..I freakin love u, I ment your new avatar.

That's Claire Forlani...I love her so much I just wanna bash her face in with a hammer.

*Punch Drunk Love Syndrome*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
That's Clair...I love her so much I just wanna bash her face in with a hammer.

*Punch Drunk Love Syndrome*
Really....I think you want to punch her with your ummm errr

I haven't seen Donnie Darko yet, but the preview for the theatrical Director's Cut they're airing on TV really had me interested. I love the music that plays in the background for a few seconds... I know I've heard that song before, but I can't remember the name of it. Anyone know?

Do you really think I should go see the original before seeing the Director's Cut? Thus far as I can tell, the DC of movies don't really leave anything out, but just add a few extra scenes and stuff...

I'm so ****ing excited to see this movie. I just head that it's only playing in selected cities, so if thats not true let me know.

But I'm from Santa Cruz, CA and they showed Donnie Darko at the Midnight movie and it sold out both nights. I got over a dozen tickets to both nights and went with all my friends but it was by far the Best expirence I've ever had at the movies.

Later,
joey

and if you want to watch my totally random movie feel free to check it out. It was for a school project. let me know what you think.

http://www.svhs.svsd.org/vp/contentp...atansanus.html

Please someone help me out on where this movie will be playing. I missed it the first time around and I refuse to miss it again!!! i live in northern ca. im willing to drive damn near down south to see this. If anyone can help me out in finding this info... I have been searching all over the net.

I was going Buy Donnie Darko at Circuit City for 8.99 but i changed my mind i can wait for the Director's Cut DVD of Donnie Darko

Thanks for telling me Jrs.

Waiting for the Artifact...
The directors cut is a good way to increase Donnie Darko's fanbase...which it definitely deserves. Great script, great plot...Cant wait to see the Directors Cut.

I bought the Director's Cut on DVD a while ago, I really didn't like it. The original was interesting because it witheld information, but the Director's Cut just throws it all in your face.

...I ended up giving it away.

They never Forgot!
yesterday the 29th the directors cut played in a city near me for that night only. it was a suprise to me, but i really wanted to go. i bought the tickets online and ended up not being able to go because my car was hijacked by my father to go bar hopping.

ANYWAY... is there any new info about this movie on DVD in Region 1 yet?

Appy-polly-loggies
I have waited for this movie to come out for such a long time, I loved Donnie Darko, and the new sceens I heard about in this movie is even more mind bogoling, I think its out in the city (New york), so I will prolly go down and see it!

They never Forgot!
well i just found out that the region 1 dvd for the directors cut is going to be released on my birthday, i love it.

Appy-polly-loggies
Hey agent Orange is this tyler grey???? just out of curiosity... this is Alex S from croton...............
N e ways I heard rumors that Darron Avonofsky is making a new movie..... n e ideas on what it might be?