Which Movies Are You Going to See This Summer?

Tools    

DXV
Sorry guys I'm new to this.
But if you want to check out www.jaguarredux.com.au you will see some really cool aussie films. Only 3mins each.
While you are on there I need as much support as possible so please vote for the film "Switch", which happens to be my directing debut.

Please let me know what you think......

Thanks all in advance.

history *is* moralizing
Sin City
Batman Begins
War of the Worlds
Fantastic Four

Put me in your pocket...
I’m not really dying to see anything that’s being offered this summer. I’m more excited for fall when The Legend of Zorro comes out.

Nice list jrs. From that....

Kicking & Screaming ~ Will Ferrell with kids...I’m hoping this will be a scream.

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith ~ Only because I want to see what pushes the plank of wood to become Darth Vadar.

Madagascar ~ I’m sure the kids will want to see this.

The Pink Panther ~ Only because I really like Steve Martin and am hoping he does well. Here’s to hoping this one isn’t a bomb.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants ~ Just saw previews for this and it looks like it might be a good one to take my daughter to.

And...
Fierce People~ It’s Diane Lane, so I’ll probably be interested in seeing this.
Birdygirl...if I can't see this in the theaters...can I live through you?

EPISODE III ofcourse ( its P-13 how could u not wanna see it?)
War of the worlds
Crash

are the main ones im excited bout...im gonna see crash tonight actualy

Kingdom of heaven oretty much blew...... the jerky camera shots during the battle scenes was horrible..... ridly scott ****ed himself with this lame war epic

Apparently "Mind Hunters" i think, is finally gonna be here this friday after over a year of putting it off. I believe that i shall add this one to my list. But like the weak dumbass i am, i already read the ending off some review on another board. The spoiler warning was there but the temptations was far too great.

Actually, judging by many of the reviews it kind of got hammered. Don't care, i'm seeing it anywasy and judging for myself.

Originally Posted by Escape
Apparently "Mindhunters" i think, is finally gonna be here this friday after over a year of putting it off. I believe that i shall add this one to my list.
Actually it's been sitting on a shelf for more like two years now. I'm sure that, like milk, it has gotten better with age.

I can smell it from here.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You ready? You look ready.
Something I'm looking forward to is Cinderella Man. I'm not all that pumped about Star Wars. I'll be surprised if it makes more then 800 million dollars total.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Actually it's been sitting on a shelf for more like two years now. I'm sure that, like milk, it has gotten better with age.

I can smell it from here.
lol, well i guess i'll find out if my stomach can handle this aging milk.

Originally Posted by John McClane
Something I'm looking forward to is Cinderella Man. I'm not all that pumped about Star Wars. I'll be surprised if it makes more then 800 million dollars total.
I'm not sure about worldwide but i'm thinking around 370 million in the States. Between the much anticipated Episode 1 ($431,088,295) and the improved Episode 2 ($310,675,583) but still affected by the negative disappointment of that first. I'm not sure any of them can recover since that year back in 1999 but the magic of Vadar will still give it that extra boost.

Being that movies cost 9 bucks now I'll probably be getting a cheap ass camera and making ultra-low budget (meaning no budget) shorts for school and such.

I'll probably end up seeing Batman and War of the Worlds.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Being that movies cost 9 bucks now I'll probably be getting a cheap ass camera and making ultra-low budget (meaning no budget) shorts for school and such.

I'll probably end up seeing Batman and War of the Worlds.
No starwars for you Pimp? I'm shocked fo sho. Did i do good in the pimp imitation department? Huh, did i? huh? Did I? Huh? Huh?

No starwars for you Pimp? I'm shocked fo sho. Did i do good in the pimp imitation department? Huh, did i? huh? Did I? Huh? Huh?

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
YES!!! You made my day. I have nothing more to live for.

YES!!! You made my day. I have nothing more to live for.
Achieving pimp lingo was the brightest day in my life that's obviously full of great achievments.

War of the Worlds definetly
Batman begins and fantastic Four probably aswell

Tom Waits is the true GOD
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Sure, Episode II wasn't that good but the rest (esp. the original trilogy)are excellent. They are contain so many perfect examples of how to make good actions with a space opera story that goes quite a bit deeper than just being a vehicle for the action but not so deep to detract from the general excitement. I suppose I can understand if you don't like Star Wars, but worst movies of all time? Hardly. How many movies have you actually seen?
Everyone is SO hung up on the original trilogy, letting that fuel their fanaticism of Star Wars. First of all, episodes I-III aren't the same movies at all. Second, they're not made for you to enjoy as a piece of srt, they're all just vehicles for advertising Pepsi, Taco Bell, Burger King, Hasbro etc etc. Third, George Lucas only wrote and directed A New Hope which everyone will agree is the worst of the original three. He realized then that his "talent" alone couldn't pull together episode V and VI, so he got help, which saved those movies. Now, he needs no talent to make I-III as long as he has an entire legion of special effects wizards to make us forget how horribly written and directed his films are.

i've already started in on my summer movie list.

Kingdom of heaven-sucked i walked out of the theater, Riddly scott can keep his propoganda
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy-i keekled + for the radio show intro
unleashed-going today hope its better than The Transporter
Batman Begins-its the manliest batman in years i must see it
Episode III-but only because everyone else is going
War of the Worlds-obligatory summer movie with an alien in it
Fantastic Four-Jessica Alba mmmmmmmm
Land of the Dead-Oh god yes
Narnia-cause you know, what the hell

Originally Posted by DancingMonkey
Episode III-but only because everyone else is going
You should just go to that bridge everybody is jumping off first, save yourself the $8.50.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
You should just go to that bridge everybody is jumping off first, save yourself the $8.50.
You underestimate the "Power Of The Force" Holden. Yes, I sense a good one here. I can taste it.