Favorite Sayings

Tools    

"Jesus Christ on a crutch"

"Dumber than a bag of hammers"

Do you know my poetry?
"You hate a person, yet you cant stop talking about them" - Ezikiel Anderson (me)

Philadelphia Underdog
"I know now why you cry, but it is something I can never do..."-Arnold Schwarzenegger(Terminator) Terminator 2: Judgement Day

BANNED
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." -- Carl Sagan

"To hate someone is easy, loving them, truly loving them, is a challange"

BANNED
"Get to know someone really well, and you can't help but love them." - Django (me)

Evolution in Progress...
"Love all the children of the world, just not to much or you'll be in a joint lawsuit with Michael Jackson" - "Captain" Morgan (me...Morgan's me last name)

Michael at his best

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

When love beckons to you follow him,
Though his ways are hard and steep.
And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
Though the sword hidden among his pinions
May wound you.
And when he speaks to you believe in him,
Though his voice may shatter your dreams
As the north wind lays waste the garden.
For even as love crowns you
so shall he crucify you.
Even as he is for your growth
So is he for your pruning.

The Prophet by Gibran Khalil Gibran

I would like to know how many kisses have been given since the day the kiss was invented?

Unknown Author

"Never let em fail ya, you're genetalia." - some drunk guy in Sushi Bar that me and my friend met.

What an excellent idea for a thread.

"I never did nobody no wrong, I just did the young womans!"
Robert Plant: In My Time of Dying (zeppelin song)

"Put your hand in my pocket, grab onto my rocket."
KISS song: Take Me

"I am Jack's smurking revenge."
Tyler Durden

"You can't handle the truth!"
Jack Nicholson

"HEEEEEEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!"
Jack Nicholson: the Shining. (or johnny carson show, you pick.)

"Garbage in, garbage out."
My dad. (i don't pay heed to this one often though)
And found he was eating his shoe.

The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended - and not to take a hint when a hint isn't intended.
--Robert Frost

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
--Jules de Gaultier

"It's not you, it's me."
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Didn't see it.
She talks so much that she can carry on both sides of a conversation and still not get a word in edgewise. - James G. Lewis

Definition of Freudian Slip - When you are thinking about one thing, but talking about a mother. I mean another. - Unknown to me.

Friendship is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
-- Titus Maccius Plautus

When we are happy, we are good, but when we are good, we aren't always happy... (Tolstoy)

p.s. Can anyone, say that phrase from the first Matrix film, with the boy and spoon? Pleeeease...