The TV Show Character Alphabet Game

Tools    

one of my favorite people on greys anatomy

One of my least favorite people from that show...I found that character completely annoying and did a jig when I heard she was leaving the show.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
One of my least favorite people from that show...I found that character completely annoying and did a jig when I heard she was leaving the show.
i thought so cause back in the day when she was on it everyone thinks she was annoying. well theres alot of original stars leaving the show like the latest one was justin chambers who left the show season 16 . i dont know if anymore of them leaving the show

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It's so weird that there are only two original cast members left on the show...Chandra Wilson and James B. Pickens
i know right its crazy cause everyone loved chandra character and james character also but i hope ellen pompeo wont leave the show D= but i dont know if the season 17 will be lastr season but i hope its not last season ause im huge fan of greys anatomy i know they did crossover with station 19 and thats a good show also. i know ER lasted 15 seasons one of the longest hosptail drama series back in the day i think

i know right its crazy cause everyone loved chandra character and james character also but i hope ellen pompeo wont leave the show D= but i dont know if the season 17 will be lastr season but i hope its not last season ause im huge fan of greys anatomy i know they did crossover with station 19 and thats a good show also. i know ER lasted 15 seasons one of the longest hosptail drama series back in the day i think
Oh, can you believe I totally forgot about Ellen Pompeo LOL! Whenever the show does end. I am still hoping against hope that it will be revealed that Richard really IS Meredith's father...it would take some tricky writing, but if anyone can do it, Shonda can. It's my one wish before the show wraps.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Oh, can you believe I totally forgot about Ellen Pompeo LOL! Whenever the show does end. I am still hoping against hope that it will be revealed that Richard really IS Meredith's father...it would take some tricky writing, but if anyone can do it, Shonda can. It's my one wish before the show wraps.
OMG that would be a best episode to hope they would revealed richard to be her real father and to bring all the original cast back as last episode reunion like they did with patrick and TJ night on the new season, thats so true she did amazing job bringing patrick and tj night back

OMG that would be a best episode to hope they would revealed richard to be her real father and to bring all the original cast back as last episode reunion like they did with patrick and TJ night on the new season, thats so true she did amazing job bringing patrick and tj night back

I totally loved the return of Patrick Dempsey and TR Knight.