Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I was really disappointed. I had high expectations about this so called classic, but I thought the characters decisions were idiotic and that it was a forgettable film.
Are you sure you've got the correct image?

@Stag Hunter: Very glad to see another passionate fan of PTA. He is indeed one of the most talented filmmakers working today, if not THE most talented. He is in total control of his craft.

@Stag Hunter, glad you loved Punch-Drunk Love. When i initially viewed it I wasn't expecting it to be nearly as good as it was.Imo its close to a masterpiece for me.The visual style was beautiful, and the music choice was fantastic as well. I can see the Kubrick comparisons. Boogie Nights was PTA doing Scorsese, and this was PTA arguably attempting Kubrick.He was triumphant both times.
I am very glad to know that other individuals pay attention to the small details. This is the type of thing that makes movies great, in my view.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Lawrence of Arabia-
. I think this is a great film,but I viewed it on my labtop. I feel this is a film meant to be seen on TV, or the movie theater. Would love to rewatch it again one day. It is epic in scale.

I was really disappointed. I had high expectations about this so called classic, but I thought the characters decisions were idiotic and that it was a forgettable film.
I really hope you accidentally saw remake.

I didn't even think it was possible to not like The Thing. Movie is badass to the max.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

I didn't even think it was possible to not like The Thing. Movie is badass to the max.
Good but slightly overrated.

I watched The Elephant Man. It's a good film, and an interesting concept based off a true character. I'd call it Lynch's best for me to this point, though I've only seen three of his.

7.5/10

What's so good about it? I really think that the characters are stupid and that the way they organise themselves was dumb. Yeah it's visually well done, but I found it cliché and forgettable. (talking about the thing haha)

Unregistered User
Just a couple of shorts:

Bedhead by Robert Rodriguez - 8/10

The Big Shave by Matin Scorsese - 8.5/10

The Adventures of Andre and Wally B. by Pixar - 8/10

Really enjoyed all these, especially The Big Shave, loved the use of music in it.

Sex Lies and Videotape (1989)

Another winner from the MoFo Hall of Fame. Movies nominated there tend to be good and I didn't expect this movie to be so good. I also read that it won the golden palm it's a well deserved win.

75/100

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
12 Years a Slave

It was good movie,it had good story telling,good acting,you get involved,you care about characters,not my type of movie but I still enjoyed,I recommend it.

VERDICT:8.7/10

Crash (2005) -

This was so bad that MoFo shouldn't even acknowledge it as a Best Picture winner. After he completes the new design of the website and launches it officially, Yoda should just remove it from the Oscar winners list altogether.

M

. Classic thriller, it drags a bit in some areas but overall this is a revolutionary film and extremely influential. I can see DNA from this film in Fincher,Nolan and many other directors. If you are a fan of thrillers,definitely recommended.

Crash (2005) -

This was so bad that MoFo shouldn't even acknowledge it as a Best Picture winner. After he completes the new design of the website and launches it officially, Yoda should just remove it from the Oscar winners list altogether.
I liked it. It's a funny movie.