B-Movie HoF II: The Sequel!

Tools    

Wasn't he in a sci fi mini series called V?
And Dallas. I've never really thought of him as hugely famous, but with V, Dallas and Beastmaster through the 80's, maybe he was more famous than I thought/felt at the time?

Trouble with a capital "T"
And Dallas. I've never really thought of him as hugely famous, but with V, Dallas and Beastmaster through the 80's, maybe he was more famous than I thought/felt at the time?
I never seen Dallas, I remember liking V at the time. Didn't he have a sister who acted?

I never seen Dallas, I remember liking V at the time. Didn't he have a sister who acted?
Strange but I'd never put the two together before, but yes, Lori Singer is his sister. I just checked to see if that was the case and it is. You learn something new every day. Turns out Bryan Singer is a cousin. Hollywood, huh? Nepotism rules.

I loved V. Still have the entire lot on dvd.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I wonder if anyone has seen this....

Have not heard of that one. Any good?

The Child (1977)

Yes. And also @Citizen Rules will be "This is so pahaK"
Ha, he was right...The Child, was so pahaK! It reminded me of pahaK's nomination The Child Bride, in that it was like a home made movie (which for this HoF is to be expected). The acting was wooden (though the post studio adr-looping made it seem worse than it actually was) and the camera work was B grade too.

For fans of B horror films this fits the bill. It's kind of hokey & kind of fun. I mean it has slow moving zombies and dim witted people. I laughed at the guy and the girl who were trapped in the shed and are attacked by the dead. Man, the creatures die real easily! The guy even manages to kill one with just a few punches. But he's so damn stupid, that he finds a big axe but instead chooses to fight the zombies with the butt end of the gun He deserved his fate!

I liked the old cranky guy and how he mumbled about having so much work to do with not enough time for anything else...I can relate! It was funny when the housekeeper girl asked the family how the dinner was that she had cooked, and the old man shakes his head, ha, I guess she was no cook at all.

I'm not a fan of gore horror, in fact I rather hate it, so I can't get real enthused about this, but it had it's moments.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	the-child-8.png
Views:	372
Size:	338.3 KB
ID:	47941  

Have not heard of that one. Any good?
No clue...found it on Amazon prime video when looking for The BeastMaster.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
5 down now! 1 more to go and then I start editing for the first half of my reviews!...Did it just get a little..."Frosty"...in here or is it just me?

5 down now! 1 more to go and then I start editing for the first half of my reviews!...Did it just get a little..."Frosty"...in here or is it just me?
Frosty? As in winter coming? or something else

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Frosty? As in winter coming? or something else

Well it is a little bit chilly over here in the UK right now...Autumns coming in quicker than usual...so I may have to grab myself some "Jack" to help keep me warm this time of year

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Oh man! Im not even kidding a hot apple cider would be divine right now!...Sadly im up early in the morning otherwise i'd be getting my coat on and heading out to the nearest store! xD...that being said I do have a long weekend ahead of me...hmm...

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
No clue...found it on Amazon prime video when looking for The BeastMaster.
watched the trailer on youtube for it

and that's pretty choppy. It looks like it's from Spain and could be really really bad or hokey enough to be kind of fun.

watched the trailer on youtube for it

and that's pretty choppy. It looks like it's from Spain and could be really really bad or hokey enough to be kind of fun.
from wikipedia

Italian-Spanish fantasy film

youtube has one good version in spanish and two english ones with terrible audio. Bounced around and it looks mostly action packed.
Yeah there aren't any good movies like those anymore..

No more sword and sorcery films

not in that style anymore. Sadly. Would love to see one made nowadays.
I know but I enjoy any sword movie.. thats why I told you about "Birkebeinerne" and there is "Miekkailija" which is another style of swording..

Just finished Joel's "Hunter's Blood"

I need to get moving on these films... only watched 4...