Do You Get Groceries Delivered? Any Interesting Stories?

Tools    

"I had a Christmas Party! We haven't slept yet. We're waiting for YOUR delivery!" and if that doesn't work, I can argue endlessly, knowing their English isn't very good in India and The Phillipines (I asked yesterday)
Did you know that, if you’re having difficulty, you can request your call to be transferred to the USA? I do this when I am getting absolutely nowhere with India, the Philippines, South America, etc. They cannot refuse to transfer you.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Did you know that, if you’re having difficulty, you can request your call to be transferred to the USA? I do this when I am getting absolutely nowhere with India, the Philippines, South America, etc. They cannot refuse to transfer you.

I've been doing this online, because I'll lose my temper on the phone (and was hung up on for saying a "bad word" out of frustration - they don't listen, they just read like robots).

I've had 3 orders neglected in since the 22nd. On Christmas Eve, I tried to use my fantastic storytelling (and BS) to hurry it up, by saying, "I placed the order in advance, between 2-3pm, since it will take me three hours to cook Christmas Dinner. You see, I'm having the holidays at my place for Christmas dinner".. Well, what if I did? My "family" would be very unhappy with me.

And after finishing with one, and connecting to another, I got "I've expedited this order", and then it became, "Tomorrow", and then "Tomorrow", and then it was "The order will not be processed", and so I canceled it. I shouldn't have, just to see what would happen, but this has occurred before, trying to get these 6-packs of glass bottled Dr. Pepper.

I'm sure if I were to ask on the phone to be transferred to the USA, I would get their cousin who speaks exactly the same, not quite understanding. They're just robots. I blame Wal-Mart, but unfortunately, there's no "Mr. Walton" I could complain to, and so the person making $2/hr. has to read and not comprehend my stories.

I think they feel if they are going to be a minute late, that they might as well NEVER deliver it to me, maybe because they know I'll complain until I get a huge chunk (if not all) refunded. I would prefer getting the correct food on time. But they use 3rd party employers, who can use these cynical workers as "independent contractors".

I've been doing this online, because I'll lose my temper on the phone (and was hung up on for saying a "bad word" out of frustration - they don't listen, they just read like robots).
Yes, them reading from their script drives me nuts.

I'm sure if I were to ask on the phone to be transferred to the USA, I would get their cousin who speaks exactly the same, not quite understanding.
No, I haven’t found this to be the case at all. When I’ve been transferred back to the States I’ve always gotten a supervisor-type person with a brain. They know I’m disgruntled - hence the transfer of the call - and I’ve always had success resolving the issue.

Try it some time.