The Character Name Game

Tools    

I must become Caligari..!
Hollis Mulwray, Cheif Enginner of LA Water Corp in Chinatown,

Philip Marlowe
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Philip Marlowe is Raymond Chandler's famous knight-errant private dick, played most famously and iconically by Humphrey Bogart in Howard Hawks' The Big Sleep, with my favorite portrayal being Elliott Gould in Bob Altman's The Long Goodbye.

Lukas Jackson
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Real name of the non-conformist prisoner played by Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke

Next: Michael Grates

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Holden Pike

Elwood P. Dowd
James Stewart in Harvey.

Deputy Leonard 'Lenny' Hendricks

Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
Shelly Levene
Jack Lemmon IN Glengary Glen Ross

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Sergeant J.J. Sefton
William Holden IN Stalag 17