Why there are so many *ssholes in this world?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Some guy just accused me of cheating on chesshotel (by using a program). I use it sometimes bc im the stupidest in the world, so I cant stand it any more. But why are there so many mean, vicious people? I'm sick and tired of pretending to be nice, while I want to say f+ off! žFrom noe on, if someone attacks me, like Stirchley, I'll just ell her f+ off! If I get banned, so be it!

On chesshotel you see the real nature of people. you cant get banned, so I play, and all of a sudden, the opponent says fyou! your mom s+ my d+ etc! I've had enough, so I went berzark, and if someone s+hits, i tell them theyre in hell!

No more mr nice guy. From now on ill be honest. Ive been lying, but ill state my real views now. Ive been lying about women, everything in fact. I can't stand James stewart.
What, James Stewart

This forum is very liberal though. I was banned in many other forums but here I haven't. Yoda is a very nice guy actually (imperfect but nice).

I notice that I got angry on the internet because I found other people to be imperfect but it was my fault: it's like getting angry at a dog because it barks. No, it's the nature of the dog to bark.

By mastering a careful understanding how people work allows you to manipulate them in the way you want and hence avoid problems.

First of, there'll be no more reps from me. To anyone. you asked for it, so there you have it! Maybe you already noticed this.

Hold it. HOLD IT... what do you pay Yoda for?
We all pay an IP for service, but as far as I know this site is free.

Also I'm now intrigued about the lies "about women." What's that all aboot?
Please just don't tell me he does this out of love for us. He has to make a living. He said himself he owns it. So is on each forum. Why in the hell would they be doing it?!

I believe in the original sin. It says clearly Eve took the apple and was the first to byte it. They're the original sinners. We sinned through them,but they're originally evil. I also know this from experience.
Crap, they're onto me.
What?

On a game, yes
For real, that takes some real mental discipline
Is time a currency? (Not counting Timberlake's In Time)
What in the hell are you talking about?

I think women take waaaaaay to much sh*t on the internet. I don't know you, but how about you take it back a notch? If you're just joking, then haha.
Are you kidding me?! Do you have any idea how much **** I took from women in 44 years?! You're querrelous, always have to be smarter, have right, and are genuinly pain in the ass!

Hi Beatle, Everyone has crap days, matey, and I saw in another thread it was 50c yesterday and melted your vinyls which is total sht that would send anyone over the edge, but going days without sleep and food, and weeks without washing and tidying up, it;s probably time, and I say this as a mofo cyber buddy, to see your GP before you end up in hospital.

I hope things improve.
I already ended up in mental hospital 5 times for years. I don't have social security! The only way to get it is to RETURN to mental hospital, which would push me over the edge, I'd get so sick and panic attack,I'd be commited for life.

As always, I'll never even care to watch this.

What, James Stewart

This forum is very liberal though. I was banned in many other forums but here I haven't. Yoda is a very nice guy actually.

I notice that I got angry on the internet because I found other people to be imperfect but it was my fault: it's like getting angry at a dog because it barks. No, it's the nature of the dog to bark.

By mastering a careful understanding how people work allows you to manipulate them in the way you want and hence avoid problems.
That's one thing I can agree though. He's anice guy. But I'll ask him to ban me to put me out of my misery.

On a game, yes
For real, that takes some real mental discipline
Is time a currency? (Not counting Timberlake's In Time)
What in the hell are you talking about?[/quote]

I assumed when you were talking about someone shooting at you, you were talking about gaming??? I hope I assumed right???

The time being a currency was to do with the paying Yoda comment

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Matey, Yoda does this for fun and love of film (and baseball) he has another job to pay the bills and buy chocolate.

You seem exhausted. How is your water intake? You might be dehydrated from that ghastly heatwave.

Do you sing? I have an idea brewing.

I assumed when you were talking about someone shooting at you, you were talking about gaming??? I hope I assumed right???

NO YOU DIDNT ASSUME RIGHTZ!

In 1980 a 5 year old kid shoot me in the leg!!!!!!!!! That's what people are TRULY LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still dont understand this time ****!

We're all in here supporting you matey. Doolally is a nice person just trying to help out a mof0 during a rough patch.

Matey, Yoda does this for fun and love of film (and baseball) he has another job to pay the bills and buy chocolate.

You seem exhausted. How is your water intake? You might be dehydrated from that ghastly heatwave.

Well I'm certainly paying SOMEONE! Or you'll deny even that? I am a true madman. I always considered Vincent to be my only soul mate. Only, he's one of the greatest painters ever, and probably the most unique, I dropped out of math college (I studied it for four years, and passed one), the 1st year i didnt give a single exam, not even written. Imagine how's that work for you! and you're self boost! I snapped in the early eighties, and ve been mentally ill ever since. I cant get a job cause of it. I could continue, but im devasteted enough anyway. I never earned a penny or accomplished anything except driving myself to hell and all around me. I'llprobably end up like him.

You're paying for your ISP. You're not paying Yoda.

When was the last time you slept?

I'm alwys exhausted, bc i never sleep, among other things. I also lie a lot. Enough of this mr nice guy ****! I'm a vicious, mentally ill, dearranged, tormenting myself and others. If I wasnt so god deam weak, id probably make a terrific dictator. But at least im honest now.

Forget about singing! It's thursday.

You're paying for your ISP. You're not paying Yoda.

When was the last time you slept?
I'm alwys exhausted, bc i never sleep, among other things. I also lie a lot. Enough of this mr nice guy ****! I'm a vicious, mentally ill, dearranged, tormenting myself and others. If I wasnt so god deam weak, id probably make a terrific dictator. But at least im honest now.

Forget about singing! It's thursday.
There.

What's isp? Actually forget, i dont care. Someone is making profit,like they always do. You think that anything that sells is worth it? Otherwise it wouldnt be selling!

NO YOU DIDNT ASSUME RIGHTZ!

In 1980 a 5 year old kid shoot me in the leg!!!!!!!!! That's what people are TRULY LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still dont understand this time ****!
That's messed up man, but it was 37 years ago, you're probably still asking deep down "why" and the only answer you can give yourself is that people are @ssholes, the guy would be 42 now and either regrets it, or he really is an @sshole. Either way it shouldn't effect your life now because you can't change the past, obviously an apology would be nice but would it change anything?

Just forget the time thing, it was a joke, apologies

That's messed up man, but it was 37 years ago, you're probably still asking deep down "why" and the only answer you can give yourself is that people are @ssholes, the guy would be 42 now and either regrets it, or he really is an @sshole. Either way it shouldn't effect your life now because you can't change the past, obviously an apology would be nice but would it change anything?

ok you really seem like a nice guy. UNBELIEVABLE after dealing with so much@ssholes. We're all @ssholes.

ok you really seem like a nice guy. UNBELIEVABLE after dealing with so much@ssholes. We're all @ssholes.
I'm not always nice, sometimes I'm a real @sshole mate

Why did you even say that? I already said in the previous post i know were ALL ********.
Probably because I'm an @sshole
Seriously though man, just ignore the @ssholes when they're being @ssholes, then they'll learn that the only way to capture your attention is not being an @sshole

It's all about perspective. You should learn looking at people from the front for once. It's logical to think about people in your way if you always look at them from the back.

It's all about perspective. You should learn looking at people from the front for once. It's logical to think about people in your way if you always look at them from the back.
Would you PLEASE say what you meant by chesshotel?!

I didn't understand ANY of this!