What would you reccomend?

Tools    

cool thread people!

a couple of recent movies i'd recommend - Frailty (DAMN GOOD!) and Identity (not as good but well worth it)

I think each of them have elements of the Ring or Ringu, but they are quite different.

The King of Horror
Originally Posted by googie
Identity (not as good but well worth it).

I disagree I have seen both films and I thought Identity was much better than Frailty mainly because I thought the story to Identity was alot better than Frailtys don't get me wrong Frailty Kicked ass but Identity was better. In my opinnion

I See You When You're Sleeping
I thought Frailty was absolute garbage, Identity however was brilliant.

The first time I saw Candyman I was totally disturbed ( in a good way ), I thought that was one hell of an emotionally scarring movie.

candyman.
candyman.
candyvan.

I won't do it!

The King of Horror
I have never seen that one. Can u please tell me what it is about?

Great call "Holden" with Nicholas Roeg's DON'T LOOK NOW, truly a surreal horror experience that stays with you.- THE EYE and IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS are also worthy recommendations.

Adrian Lyne's JACOBS LADDER is a must see in this genre of horror/haunting mind screw. SESSION 9 is also good value.

I will throw out EVIL DEAD TRAP which is a corker japanese horror/mindscrew that is genuiely creepy thanks to atmosphere. Any of Takeshi Miike's films (Audition, Freeze Me, Ichi The Killer, Vistor Q) are all worth picking up.

The Spanish thriller THESIS is well worth your time, as is the new one INTACTICO.

The canadian sciFi/Thriller THE CUBE should definetly be viewed by all and I believe the director's follow up CYPHER also sounds superb. (Comes out here next week)

The new David Lynch produced film CABIN FEVER looks like its got all teh ingredients to be an atmospheric horror delight. The writer/director is actually Lynch's Protege.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
I thought Frailty was absolute garbage, Identity however was brilliant.

The first time I saw Candyman I was totally disturbed ( in a good way ), I thought that was one hell of an emotionally scarring movie.

candyman.
candyman.
candyvan.

I won't do it!

I loved the first Candyman also. Tony Todd has one of those superbly creepy voices - he wa perfect.