What Are YOUR Top 3 Favourite Movies?

Tools    

Once I get into the top 6, I basically consider them all number 1 because I find it hard to rate one above the other so:

-Lawrence of Arabia
-The Godfather/The Godfather Part II
-2001 A Space Odyssey
-Pulp Fiction
-Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
-The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Originally posted by Bloodsport
DONT INSULT OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS ON THEIR MOVIES YOU LOSERS.
And why not?

Your list did suck, man. I kept telling myself, 'hey, maybe those are the only movies he's ever seen,' but I realized after you posted this that you're just a philistine jerk.

Originally posted by Steve

And why not?

Your list did suck, man. I kept telling myself, 'hey, maybe those are the only movies he's ever seen,' but I realized after you posted this that you're just a philistine jerk.
My list of movies are legendary and if you arn't such a nerd you could see that. You can go suck-off silver bullet.

Uh-huh.

[IMG]http://[/IMG] I admire this man very much.

I wished the buck stopped here
This is exactly why I subscribed to "movieforums.net" - to watch movie nerds verbally kicking the crap out of each other.

NOT!

I wished the buck stopped here
Silver Bullet, looking at your pic I don't think you have room to insult people.

bloodsport doesnt have a clue, ur thread might be asking for our 3 favourite films , but this type of post has been done around 300 times. get a grip and use the search function.

and u will always notice that most threads shy away from the actual topic and move onto critisism of ppl movies.

u have to admit but, ur list sucks big time, this is a movie site, away to a martial arts site if u wanna sell ur out of work boyfriend actor to agencies.

It was beauty killed the beast.

And why not?

Kong thinks that criticizing the movies on someones list is cool, but actually insulting the person is unnecessary and rude.

Originally posted by Kong

Kong thinks that criticizing the movies on someones list is cool, but actually insulting the person is unnecessary and rude.
Steve thinks that if somebody's best defense for anything is 'they are classics!' then he/she deserves to be insulted.

It was beauty killed the beast.

Steve thinks that if somebody's best defense for anything is 'they are classics!' then he/she deserves to be insulted.
And Kong thinks that Steve is smart enough to realize how weak of an argument that is.

Originally posted by rocklarky
bloodsport doesnt have a clue, ur thread might be asking for our 3 favourite films , but this type of post has been done around 300 times. get a grip and use the search function.

and u will always notice that most threads shy away from the actual topic and move onto critisism of ppl movies.

u have to admit but, ur list sucks big time, this is a movie site, away to a martial arts site if u wanna sell ur out of work boyfriend actor to agencies.
Wow, you are so heartwarming, I'd love it if Jean Claude-Van Damme were my friend, thanks rocklardy, oh, and my list is legendary, your list sux!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums

This is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen.

By the way, at what point did Bloodsport get banned?

Originally posted by Kong
And Kong thinks that Steve is smart enough to realize how weak of an argument that is.
I don't think so. If somebody is going to post their list and not offer any explanations or defenses other than 'they're classics!' when someone disagrees, then that person is fair game. If a person doesn't feel strongly enough to defend himself, then he shouldn't have posted a list in the first place.

Right now it is....

1) Ghost World
2) Legend
3) The Fellowship of the Ring

I must become Caligari..!
1. PULP FICTION (1994)

2. CHINATOWN (1974)
3. JACKIE BROWN (1997)
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...