Name a movie which irritated you the most?

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
The Suspiria remake hasn't even gone into production yet I can feel my blood boiling whenever I think about it

Well at least you have an open mind about it.
I have very little patience for re-makes I'm afraid unless they're of bad films that got cult followings like Barbarella or Red Sonja, why can't they revamp films like that?

And sorry Camo, I didn't realise I was using them so much!

I have very little patience for re-makes I'm afraid unless they're of bad films that got cult followings like Barbarella or Red Sonja, why can't they revamp films like that?

And sorry Camo, I didn't realise I was using them so much!
nah it's cool, just noticed you usually use one. Its your trademark!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch

nah it's cool, just noticed you usually use one. Its your trademark!
I don't think I'll ever become that relevant I just try and keep my posts upbeat... And what better way than to whack a quick in there

Episode III is awesome probably my 3rd favorite of the entire saga
I will play referee and say you're both right (unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out the "multi-quote" to quote both responses...)
Anyway, Episode III was indeed the best of the prequel series - which, as a series, was awful.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I will play referee and say you're both right (unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out the "multi-quote" to quote both responses...)
Anyway, Episode III was indeed the best of the prequel series - which, as a series, was awful.

To use the "multi-quote" feature, you click on the wheel of the first post that you want to quote, and click on "multi-quote". Then do the same for each additional post that you want to quote, except the last one. The on the last post that you want to quote, click on the normal "quote" icon. Then you should have all of the quotes in one post, and you can just type your reply below them.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Most recently? Birdman!
What's wrong? It had no Asian cuties?
Kiarostami 10 and Malick Tree of Life. Why? Because they felt self indulgent and heavy handed to the core.
I didn't like the first two Kiarostami films I watched, but then after a year, or two I watched my third one and I liked it. It's been awhile. I'm wondering how would I like another one of his films now. Malick is a director I love, but you probably know this already.
protip: never watch it
Now I want to see it!
TRIFORCE is strong with this one.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Monuments Men - a great cast with a great premise! Horrible script, horrible perfomances, horrible direction. so much potential ruined!

American Sniper - the most racist piece of film I've seen recently. Also, why did they have to make the film right before the trial? Wasn't the public opinion enough against the defendant yet?

Also, the end of Birdman annoyed me a bit, as the last section of Interstellar!

That new Dredd movie. There were like 5 extremely stupid unrealistic things in the first 10 minutes. So stupid. and the fact that people seem to like it is even more irritating.

I turned it off after those 10 minutes.

Open Water 2: Adrift. In the end, I had to turn it off. I've wanted to jump through the screen and slap many a character, but the guy in this wouldn't have made it regardless of the sharks.

Open Water 2: Adrift. In the end, I had to turn it off. I've wanted to jump through the screen and slap many a character, but the guy in this wouldn't have made it regardless of the sharks.
one of the worst movie I've ever watch... Open Water was so good I though the sequel gonna be at least decent...