MOFO Movie Tournament: Bracket 4

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
This whole thing is nightmarish. I haven't seen most of the films in this competition and I'm certainly not in the mood to spend my current movie watching time checking them all out just for this thing. I should have just not bothered with this game.
you don't have to vote for every bracket. just vote in the ones that you want to, and only watch the movies you wanted to see, anyway. don't sweat it.

i'd recommend watching Mildred Pierce, though (SEEING AS I NOMINATED IT AND ALL). it's a great film!

8. Touch of Evil vs. 9. Heavenly Creatures
6. The French Connection vs. 11. Pulp Fiction
3. Cabaret vs. 14. Midnight Cowboy
7. Persona vs. 10. Fight Club

it depresses me a little knowing that several people probably have/are cheating in these brackets just to vote for their movies. especially when i've been putting all this effort in to watch all these films and give careful consideration before voting. hrmph.

if i may suggest, from now on i don't think there should be any exceptions made for anyone. either watch the film in its entirety or your vote doesn't count.

thank you,

management

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I would have voted for The Midnight Cowboy against any movie on any of the brackets so far except Cabaret. It figures they would be paired together.

You picked Mildred Pierce, Ash? Oh noz. That's against my Platoon.

it depresses me a little knowing that several people probably have/are cheating in these brackets just to vote for their movies. especially when i've been putting all this effort in to watch all these films and give careful consideration before voting. hrmph.

if i may suggest, from now on i don't think there should be any exceptions made for anyone. either watch the film in its entirety or your vote doesn't count.

thank you,

management
What if I'm, say about 30-45 minutes into and it sucks ass?
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I'm pretty ok voting against anything Sexy nominated just because he cares about it so much
Someone has to care. Someone has to love.

thank you,

management
I cheated on the Cabaret one as, even though not seen it in it's entirety, i'm very narrow minded and doubt it would be beat one my top50 films although, Mildred Pierce is now planned as my next purchase/watch

I'm pretty ok voting against anything Sexy nominated just because he cares about it so much
after all the over analysis of a happy-go-lucky John Hughes film, i'm not sure i believe that you vote nonchalantly, either.

What if I'm, say about 30-45 minutes into and it sucks ass?
it's just hard to make exceptions, don't you think?

besides, to be perfectly fair, i'd say all the films in this tournament deserve to be watched, even if you didn't like them or find them displeasing.

I cheated on the Cabaret one as, even though not seen it in it's entirety, i'm very narrow minded and doubt it would be beat one my top50 films although, Mildred Pierce is now planned as my next purchase/watch
DISQUALIFIED (reason: narrow-mindedness)

8. Touch of Evil vs. 9. Heavenly Creatures
5. Out of the Past vs. 12. Heat
4. Mildred Pierce
vs. 13. Platoon
6. The French Connection vs. 11. Pulp Fiction
3. Cabaret
vs. 14. Midnight Cowboy
7. Persona vs. 10. Fight Club

c'monnnn! aren't you having fun watching all these 'classic' movies you hadn't gotten around to seeing? i know i am.
I am. I just don't usually let reality get in the way of a quip.