Heyah! My 50 favourite films! (no countdown)

→ in
Tools    

Also, I hate to be rude, but I see on your profile it says you're 17. Not that I doubt you or anything... OK maybe I do...

It looks like you got a bunch of films off of the Sight and Sound list, or simply checked them off of some silly required viewing list.

I call BS. Of course I could be wrong, and if I am I apologize, but I don't think I am wrong.
haha ime 23 and i don't know really any of that list.

There are people who do not treat me seriously when it comes to films because of my age ; i can understand why. Teenagers these days have little appreciation for the good old classics. I once thought that Jurassic Park and Lord of the Rings were the best movies ever made, thankfully i grew out of that stage.
That's not trying to say I'm a pretentious film snob; i do enjoy many recent movies too.

You have no doubts from me my good man, I'm 24, and when I was your age I was already into movies by Deren, Anger, and Warhol, (though it's hard to find his movies in R1 DVD, they had and still have his movies on VHS). I enjoyed your list though. Keep watching movies my friend!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

That's not trying to say I'm a pretentious film snob.
Well, you definitely are. Like that's really even a bad thing. Still, you're no Dog Star Man.