Originally Posted by daiTHEflu
Im trying to get into tafe next semester to do my nursing.
woah cool, my sister did nursing. She just finished her graduate year last year. She had the most annoying shifts at first cause she was the new girl, but now she seems to be really enjoying it. She works mostly in the aged care ward. She loves bringing warm milo to the older patients who can't sleep and listening to their stories, ha I wouldn't have picked it from her wild clubbing days

I would have tried for medicine or nursing cause I want to help people with my life but science and me don't really mix very well. I'm too obsessed with social stuff; like why do young people use graffiti to express themselves or why are Australian youth so depressed compared to other countries. Stuff like that is where I'm in my element. I'm doing a psych major at uni, but I'd just as soon try my hand at social work straight up and do a tafe course like you but I'm not ready for full-time work yet. I love my free time too much

Mofo is pretty addictive. I'm definately hooked. Most mofos are real friendly if you stick around a while, so I'm sure you'll fit in fine . hope to see you on the boards!

bye bye
joel